Porsche 911 Turbo Hammers the zrslow

The ZR1 is awesome but id take the 911 over it in a heartbeat! The ZR1 is still a chevy Vette.

Richie, are you still upset at what that man with the Z06 did to you in the woods? Don't worry. He'll get what's coming to him. Cool video though .

A set of drag radials would change those results around pretty quick.... btw the vette destroys the beetle around the track and the porsche actually breaks trying to do the standing mile.....

Zr1

Put a tire on that vet and change the driver with some one that know how to drive a stick and see what happins.

Richie, are you still upset at what that man with the Z06 did to you in the woods? Don't worry. He'll get what's coming to him. Cool video though .

Just a little:mad:but at the same time i called him out again,but this time i wanted him to put some $$$$$$$ on the line!!!!

doesn't adolphs motor scooter also have the advantage of all wheel drive, just saying.

doesn't adolphs motor scooter also have the advantage of all wheel drive, just saying.

:rolleyes:and,at the same time doesn't the vette have a major advantage over the Porsche...let see,the vette has over 138 more hp and is 200LB lighter than the porsche as well of having all the bells and whistle of a street legal race car

I have always liked the Porsche 911 Turbos (probably my favorite euro sports/super car) and as much as I like the ZR1 Vette I think I would also take the 911! Hell, I would settle for an air-cooled 911 turbo slantnose widebody circa late 80's early 90's as those were my favorite!:cool:

A good driver with a stock ZR VETTE ran 10.70 at 135mph, the same person also has a stock viper which ran 10.90. Look on the viperalley site for proof or the corvette forum.