Pool Shooting, I thought I'd seen it all

Damnnnnnn! I have never seen anything like that...

I could make a small fortune off of him:biggrin:

Good video, thanks. Brings back a flood of memories.

When I was a kid my best friends dad made more off the tables than he did as a contractor. The guy could cut a shot more than 90 degrees. He made a lot of money betting he could too. Once we learned to drive he would tell one of us to slide out, get the car started and and ease it around to the front door and leave it running. I'd never personally witnessed anyone better than him. I got pretty good and could hold my own but his son my best friend could spot me 35 balls to 50 and beat me 75% of the time. Forget shooting eight ball or nine ball with him. If you let him break you'd never get a shot. I used to have to get the car going for him too.

My second date 22 years ago with my wife, who is a Marine and thought she was good at pool, went terrible after I slaughtered her on the tables. She kept running her mouth about how good she was and I just kept saying okay. She was pissed. I'm surprised I got a third date.

Don't ever play against a good Snooker player.

Mikey

Don't ever play against a good Snooker player.

Words to live by...........:biggrin::biggrin:

Ask me how I know..... and I don't play snooker.

I was just watching this and my wife walks in my office and says "what you looking at?" so I say, "Check this guy out, he's shooting one handed and never rests the cue on the table".....She looks for a few seconds as he makes two more shots and my wife said "That's F'ed up!" and she walked out.... LMAO....

That is really something and I have been shooting pool since I was 13 and I have never seen that!!

Scot W.

Chris C should see this, ya'll don't it but him and his brother were the best I have ever seen.

Great video but it was edited. No one in the world can run a rack like that. I've been into pool for many years and have seen some of the best. the pros wouldn't have a chance against with him using both hands if he could run a rack with one hand.

Still a great player though, can't take that away from him.

D