Political and Religous forum ..."Yes" or "No"

Do you think political topics here are okay?

• Yes

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Yes, but they need their own forum

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters
Even though I have to agree it is annoying having to skip most of the threads in the lounge if you are not interested in discussing your politics but I don't really think that it is so big of a deal. The current flood of political threads are all due to the elections coming up and that will be over in a few months and I tend to believe all is going to be back to normal. Just hang in there!

I do agree, however, with giving these who like to discuss politics their own forum which will make it easier for the rest of us to skip the threads we don't like to participate in and at the same time give them the opportunity to bang their heads as much as they like!

Looks like a close race....We will give this poll till friday to see what the members want to do.

FYI
We will need a strong showing of votes to make a new forum of this type.

At Camaroz28.com the political threads were getting out of hand. I don't know if the mods/admins were locking them or not. One of the members set up a political discussion board. It is a sticky topic at the top of the lounge forum. Since its inception the political posts have decreased. Maybe some of you guys want to check it out.

Later,

Steve.

Absolutely, and I want to be the first to throw my hat in the ring to moderate it.

Originally posted by efi-street
There are other boards for political and religious topics. I come here to read and share info about turbo Buicks, not the other BS.

Yeah, and this is a really good one. :)