POLISHED TURBO 6 COVER & 6 NICE USED RODS WITH PISTONS&NEW RINGS

6E-GN

Polished cover in nice shape,a few small surface scrathes that will buff out if Your ambitious :)asking $125.00 plus ship.nice set of rods,pistons along with brand new rings,also $125.00 plus ship,I have a lot of stuff here along with an 86 GN hardtop that needs some work to be nice,I drove it for a couple weeks,lot of bolt ons,Cottons SLIC,fabbed plenium,bigger injectors,downpipe,TT chip,ect.....,needs a drivers rear quarter,(accident not rust)I bought this to do the quarter and paint the rest of the car is nice,drivetrain,interior ect.I am just too busy to do it right now,I have too many other cars and I am getting back into boats,if You are interested in the car before I list it,I suggest You come see it in person,I am 30 min. North of Boston Ma.

8142203771_679a2ea9d5.jpg
8142206301_0825bb0028_z.jpg

6E-GN said:
Polished cover in nice shape,a few small surface scrathes that will buff out if Your ambitious :)asking $125.00 plus ship.nice set of rods,pistons along with brand new rings,also $125.00 plus ship,I have a lot of stuff here along with an 86 GN hardtop that needs some work to be nice,I drove it for a couple weeks,lot of bolt ons,Cottons SLIC,fabbed plenium,bigger injectors,downpipe,TT chip,ect.....,needs a drivers rear quarter,(accident not rust)I bought this to do the quarter and paint the rest of the car is nice,drivetrain,interior ect.I am just too busy to do it right now,I have too many other cars and I am getting back into boats,if You are interested in the car before I list it,I suggest You come see it in person,I am 30 min. North of Boston Ma.

Pics of car

Pics of car

Can't, its under a cover right now,this is an impulse sale ,the quarter was repaired by a hack and did a crappy bondo job it may be fixable but I would do a quarter,the ad was put up to see if anyone local wanted the car,sorry but I will try to ad pics when I list the car.