Never used complete forged Stroker Kit with TA balancer, stock radiator

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I am selling my stroker kit that I put together, along with my TA balancer. Every part has never been used, and has only been taken out of the box so that I could take pictures.

Why am I selling? Because I just bought that billet crankshaft for sale and need new rods and pistons :) Simple.

Rods are pistons are the same that come in the GN1 performance stroker kits. The only thing different is the crankshaft, which is a RPM-brand crankshaft.

What is all in the "kit":
*RPM forged 3.625 stroker crank, narrow journal
*SCAT forged h-beam rods, 5.970" I believe
*JE forged pistons for a .040 bore
*new piston rings
*new wrist pins
*new bearings for rods
*TA balancer - http://taperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=TA_V2026
*A nice hand-drawn picture of me in stick figure form giving you the thumbs-up for being cool

Basically this is everything you need-including the balancer, to have a fully forged rotating assembly and install it in your motor. Nothing has been machined, nothing has been touched. Everything is brand new and never used. If you were to purchase all this stuff new it would be $1,795 from GN1, plus the $289 from TA performance for the balancer, so about $2,095..which means like $2,375 after tax and freight (California tax, man!)

I would like to sell all this for $1,600 plus freight. If you think that is unfair, please send me what you think is a reasonable offer. If you think under $1,000 is reasonable, I would respectfully ask you to refrain from contacting me and politely suggest you use your 'reasonable' $1,000 to come close to what I am selling.

I have tons of pictures of these parts. They have all been in storage since I purchased them-except for the hand-drawn pic of me giving you a thumbs-up, that will be custom done after you send payment :D

I am open to trades if and only if you have any of the following:
*forged connecting rod for a off-center block, wide journal crank, and 6.00" and above rod length
*hellwig front tubular swaybar
*varishock double adjustable rear shocks
*SPC front lower control arms with Howe extra tall ball joints

Also-I have a stock radiator for sale. In decent condition. I dunno how much they're worth...so maybe $75 plus shipping?

Last edited:
Realized the setup is a short rod, 5.970" length, so I will take the price down $100.

If you want just the rotating assembly and no TA balancer, it is $1,375 plus shipping. If you want the TA balancer it is $1,500 plus shipping.

Hey Tyler, Dana is interested in this. Think you tried to call me last night late? Figure shipping to 30101.

Thanks Michael

Hey man whatup!

Hahah yea...I may have :D bored in our California traffic trying to think who would have some connecting rods hehe..

If your bud is interested in this setup I'll hook him up. Least I can do as a thank you for you. :)

I should also post for those interested: I am in California so I am probably 3hrs behind your time zone.

Also, I post at work, and I'm lazy, so I don't show up to work until like 9 or 10 (benefits of being fucking awesome at what you do) so I probably won't get back to you guys until it is lunchtime or afternoon, your time.