Polished S.S. Throttlebody Arms

GN ERGY

I made a bunch if these about 6 yrs. ago and sold quite a few. I found the rest the other day cleaning up the garage. I have a handful left. They are made out of polished stainless steel with stainless hardware and a new nylok nut for the throttle arm.
I am asking $45.00 and 5.00 to ship USPS in a 3 day box with delivery confirmation.
Tarey

I know I dropped out of sight for a while when I first moved here to AZ.
I was working a lot of OT and had a lot to do with buying a house.
Now I've been laid off since Jan. So I finally got some time to do the timing chain and gears, valve springs, rear main seal leak. Now I have to find a job so I can put some insurance on it and drive it. So much for my problems.

Attachments

• DSCN1490.jpg
    DSCN1490.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 661
I will take one. What type of payment do you prefer? Send me the info via PM.

Thanks,

Dannyo

I was wondering where these arms came from. I just took one off my car, there was no stud to hook up the cruise control cable. :frown:

In the picture I show both sides of the arm. There is a place to hook up the cruise control. The 2 machine screws on the bottom on opposite sides of the arm. One for cruise control and one for the gas pedal.
Tarey
I noticed the glare in the pic sort of hides the other machine screw, but it is there.
Dcving 6, is the arm you have polished SS, is there just a screw missing ( a threaded hole there )
If it is one of my arms ( I made these ) I would send you a screw and nut.

Those who payed me, arms went out this morning.