Police double standard

hey everyone, names george and im from pittsburgh, pa. i drive a 02 silverado with a pt88 turbo all selfbuilt and tuned, i also have a 2000 camaro ss project in the works, daily is a blazer and also have cbr1000rr. Some of you have seen my truck recently posted by a good friend of mine. Used to own a 82 sport coupe to some that might not know it was a 3.8 carb'd turbo. didnt know much about it since i was only 17 and miss that car and would like to get a nother TR again.

catch ya guys around

Yup, just as I suspected... ;)
Son, go find another board to start trouble on...

Umm...I'd have a big problem with that.
sure as would anyone else but that doesnt make him a hypocrite...he didnt make the laws.. his job is to enforce them. if he doesnt follow them in his own time thats a whole separate issue.

if i sell toyotas and tell you to buy one but drive a buick for my own personal car is that a double standard? NO, its just me doing my job.

Quick,
Whats up with the crappy attitude and cop hating threads...

Like it was said above... Dude relax.. contribute something good or go somewhere else ..

sure as would anyone else but that doesnt make him a hypocrite...he didnt make the laws.. his job is to enforce them. if he doesnt follow them in his own time thats a whole separate issue.

if i sell toyotas and tell you to buy one but drive a buick for my own personal car is that a double standard? NO, its just me doing my job.

Well that's the definition of being a hypocrite though.

Quik I did not watch the video, but I agree with you on this subject. I am also a cop. I would not give someone a ticket for an equipment violation if my personal vehicle had a similar violation.

I was recently informed that there has been a bunch of cop bashing threads going on lately. I was not aware of this and had no intention of contributing to those bashing. Im on various net sites and videos just get linked around the net. I linked this video just as any other video. Not bashing just posting.

I was recently informed that there has been a bunch of cop bashing threads going on lately. I was not aware of this and had no intention of contributing to those bashing. Im on various net sites and videos just get linked around the net. I linked this video just as any other video. Not bashing just posting.

The title does generalize some.
But we do it here all the time 99.999% of the political threads and the same for the kill section, "lefties this" "righties that" "mustang guys" "Chevy guys" and the group that gets it worst of all, the "Ricers"

Its simple if it doesn't apply to you don't take it personal.
This thread was about one simple specific topic.
For example what do all the personal comments about you have to with the video and topic on hand?
Side note.
"They" took something that has nothing to do with them personally. "They" are Talking personal smack So call them out.
The racing season is here lots of tracks to go to. You are in P.A some of them are close by. You are a liar, trouble maker, Cop hater, puss, that got beat up in highschool a and drive a POS so I don't think any one would punk out.
It should be fun.
Make a video so that can be your next video thread.

Quik I did not watch the video, but I agree with you on this subject. I am also a cop. I would not give someone a ticket for an equipment violation if my personal vehicle had a similar violation.

Really? So when you drive to work and exceed the speed limit does that mean ur not going to take any speed inforcement while at work when observing a speeding violation? Howbout cops with tinted windows? Does that mean the cop can't enforce tinted window violations either? Cmon..... get real!

If everyone who committed BS crimes was cited then the whole country would be nothing but police. So if you get a ticket for no front plate then tough $hit. Pay the fine and put the plate on. The DMV sends 2 so then 2 should be on your car. Your just asking to get pulled over with no front plate. Gives them a reason to look a little deeper.

i would never give anyone a ticket for no front plate unless it was to establish probable cause --for a real crime arrest--

as far as the guy complaining about the police going over the speed limit--hes ridiculous--its none of his business how fast or slow a police officer is driving--he doesnt have to follow the speed limits--its just another method of moving up and identifying speeding vehicles--the guy should grow up before his attitude gets him in real trouble

I'm amazed that you can see all the things this cop's doing inside his car while he's whizzing by you at 80 MPH. :rolleyes:

Now let me ask all of you this. How much fun would it be if that cop was doing EXACTLY the speed limit? Think about that for a minute the next time you overslept and are running late to work. ;)

It is easy to see because he has passed me every morning on the way to work at the same time for the past 4 years. I do the speed limit on the way to work because I get up in time to make my 45 minute commute, like a responsible adult. If I ran 80mph on the way to work every morning, I could probably sleep in an extra 10 minutes. Instead, I get up in time to know that I can drive to work doing the speed limit, not running anyone off the road, not risking getting a ticket, and getting better fuel economy.

i would never give anyone a ticket for no front plate unless it was to establish probable cause --for a real crime arrest--

as far as the guy complaining about the police going over the speed limit--hes ridiculous--its none of his business how fast or slow a police officer is driving--he doesnt have to follow the speed limits--its just another method of moving up and identifying speeding vehicles--the guy should grow up before his attitude gets him in real trouble

Are you talking to me? If so, please read my comment again. The trooper that passes me every morning is on his way to work. He works in Raleigh, passes me in Hillsborough(out of his jurisdiction) in his patrol car. That means he is not in pursuit of anyone, he is not trying to get ahead in traffic to issue a citation, he is just blatantly breaking the law. The reason is because he knows that nobody can give him a ticket. Has he stopped someone for doing the same thing he does everyday and issued a ticket? Most certainly. Is that hypocritical? You bet.