Police double standard

I got a ticket for my window tint being too dark. It wasn't quite as dark as the windows of the police car that pulled me over, but they were 2% too dark for the law. How many times have you been passed by a police officer on the highway doing 20+ mph over the speed limit? I get passed by the same one every morning doing no less than 80mph, changing lanes without signaling, tailgating, and talking on the cellphone while checking email on his laptop computer. Must be on his way to a call. Every morning. At the same time.

I got a ticket for my window tint being too dark. It wasn't quite as dark as the windows of the police car that pulled me over, but they were 2% too dark for the law.

prob a $250/300 fine up here in Ma.. Really dark stuff down in Florida when I was there a while ago :eek:

With all the **** going on in the world today and this guy is pissing and moaning over not having a front license plate:rolleyes:

He must be one board muther****er.....

With all the **** going on in the world today and this guy is pissing and moaning over not having a front license plate:rolleyes:

He must be one board muther****er.....

He is not upset that he got caught with no license plate on the front of his car. He is upset because the police officer that wrote him a ticket for having no front plate has no front plate on his own personal car. I don't blame him.

He is not upset that he got caught with no license plate on the front of his car. He is upset because the police officer that wrote him a ticket for having no front plate has no front plate on his own personal car. I don't blame him.

me either not 1 bit

im sure this video evidence was enough to fight the ticket and win of course

couldn't he have given him a citizens ticket? Isn't that why they walk away before you can do that?

QUIK....what dont you understand? if i work for pepsi does than mean i cant drink a coke? If a cop does his job RIGHT but smokes crack in his own time those are two issues that have nothing to do with eachother.

QUIK....what dont you understand? if i work for pepsi does than mean i cant drink a coke? If a cop does his job RIGHT but smokes crack in his own time those are two issues that have nothing to do with eachother.

Umm...I'd have a big problem with that.

haha, thats funny.

Quik....you do know that if you work for the phone company you get a discount some even get free service, same for the cable company, same for many companies. Double standards everywhere bud. Chill.

Quik....you do know that if you work for the phone company you get a discount some even get free service, same for the cable company, same for many companies. Double standards everywhere bud. Chill.

its a internet video or doesnt this site post videos of things around the net?

cops are no better then joe smoe. if joe smoe has to follow the law so does the cops. the cops dont follow the rule then they should be fined as well. Cops are not above the law, they are just there cause its Law enforcement. they dont make the laws their job is to enforce which means they should practice what they preach.

the cops dont follow the rule then they should be fined as well. Cops are not above the law, they are just there cause its Law enforcement. they dont make the laws their job is to enforce which means they should practice what they preach.

very true. just because he is a cop doesnt mean he wont/cant be cited for the violation. whats up with all these anti cop threads. this is all minor stuff. the real crimes you should be worried about is murders,robbery,burglary etc. not **** like, not having a front plate. all the vehicle code stuff is to find the hard core bad guys out there. cops are not trying to be dicks for pulling you over for no front plate they want the felony subject not a lame fix it ticket or infraction

And if I acted like an angry ass when I got pulled over I would expect a ticket. It's a natural progression. F me? No, F you! :) It's human nature. Act like a deuche get treated like one. You need to let your anger go, quik...let it gooooo. Be one with your happy center. ;) Do you even own a buick or you just here to kick up dust?

And if I acted like an angry ass when I got pulled over I would expect a ticket. It's a natural progression. F me? No, F you! :) It's human nature. Act like a deuche get treated like one. You need to let your anger go, quik...let it gooooo. Be one with your happy center. ;)

very true. be nice to people and it will go along way

I got a ticket for my window tint being too dark. It wasn't quite as dark as the windows of the police car that pulled me over, but they were 2% too dark for the law. How many times have you been passed by a police officer on the highway doing 20+ mph over the speed limit? I get passed by the same one every morning doing no less than 80mph, changing lanes without signaling, tailgating, and talking on the cellphone while checking email on his laptop computer. Must be on his way to a call. Every morning. At the same time.

I'm amazed that you can see all the things this cop's doing inside his car while he's whizzing by you at 80 MPH. :rolleyes:

Now let me ask all of you this. How much fun would it be if that cop was doing EXACTLY the speed limit? Think about that for a minute the next time you overslept and are running late to work. ;)

Do you have better things to do with day then to search for corny azz videos like that. Just cause you got beat up in highschool everyday for being such a puss doesn't mean the cops are to blame cause they couldn't save you in time....:rolleyes:

Well he lives his life 12 seconds at a time...what do you expect him to do with the rest of the day? :biggrin:

Well he lives his life 12 seconds at a time...what do you expect him to do with the rest of the day? :biggrin:

i got a few 10s slips bud, im guessing some of its your only website you visit. this video is posted over a bunch of sites.