Plumbing in External Transmission Filter

BlackMagic

I think I know the answer, but wanted to hear a few opinions.

I'm putting in a new tranny and oil cooler while my engine is out, and also putting in an external transmission filter.

Is it best to run it:

1) Tranny out --> external filter --> radiator cooler --> external cooler --> back in to tranny

2) Tranny out --> radiator cooler --> external filter --> external cooler --> back in to tranny

3) Tranny out --> external cooler --> external filter --> radiator cooler --> back in to tranny

4) Tranny out --> external filter --> external cooler --> back in to tranny (bypassing radiator cooler in this scenario.)

5) Some other way ?

I figure it's best to filter it before it goes to any of the coolers to keep any contamination to a minimum in case of problems, but didn't know if it needed to be cooled any before being filtered.

Also, I forgot, which line in the tranny is OUT, and which hole in the radiator (90 model f-body) is IN ?

Thanks

My setup!

The oulet to the trans cooler on a 200 4R is the top fitting on the trans.

My setup, although others maybe different is:
Tranny out to radiator cooler (bottom fitting on rad) from rad cooler to external cooler from external cooler to inline filter in and filter out back to trans inlet (lower fitting)

I only have 350 miles now on my TCI Streetfighter 200 4R, I plan to do a complete fluid and filter change on my trans at the 500 mile mark as per TCI's instruction.
I will always run an inline tranny filter, as I have read about too many sticking valves in OD trannys from debris in the fluid (mostly 700's), and the extra disposable inline filter is just cheap insurance. I also run Mobil 1 synthetic fluid.