PLEASE READ..........................PLEASE CLICK THE GOOGLE ADS....

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hello Guys
Just a quick note to help out the board. We need revenue to keep this running so just a reminder....
PLEASE CLICK THE GOOGLE ADS. They help pay for the board to run. If this board were gone...we would all feel the pain. Starting a new board would be no cheaper then this one so there is no reason to re-invent the wheel.
It doesn't kill any of us to click on a few ads each time we scan the board.
It only takes a few mins. You only have to let it load...then you can get out.
Each click makes $$$ for the community.

Please help out....

Thank you
Coach

Coach, I know some of us don't post much anymore but as a small community we have seen what this site can do when we put our minds to it. That said Shane keeps flirting with the idea of a donation system that would draw interest from a lot of members. The problem as I see it is . He has never ask for a dime from a member. And he doesn't seem to want to. While a noble approach this would only improve the site and secure it's long term stability.
It would still be his house his rules.

Imho
Ronnie

I just click on an add and open another tab and click on another add and so on.

I think if you click on an ad, go to the ad site, and then actually make a purchase there, this site gets even more money. Can you verify that, Coach ?
What I have done, if I am looking to make an online purchase, is search on my phone at the site I’m looking to buy from, and visit the site. Many times, when I come back to this site, there is a Google ad for the one I visited. When I am ready to buy, I come to this site and look for the Google ad. (Sometimes it takes a few visits here). I then click on the ad, go to the other site, and make the purchase. I did that last time I bought pallet rack from Global Industrial.

Yes. The Google ads are most always something you looked up already.
I'll check on purchases making more $$$

Coach,
I’m not seeing ads, except the banners from Richard Clark’s Garage, Spoolfool, etc.

BBCCB06D-485D-49E8-9F3E-09D68CE3FA2A.png

Coach,
I’m not seeing ads, except the banners from Richard Clark’s Garage, Spoolfool, etc.

View attachment 313101
Not on that page. When you enter a section, the Google ad will be under the actual Buick Vendor ad. Usually they will be something you already looked up on the web so it's already tailored to your interests.

I just saw a nice 2016 Buick Encore for 16k by clicking that google Ad. Now it’s got me thinking should I sell my Pathfinder and jump into one as the family car. Anyone here own one ? How do they drive? I love the exterior. Nice features as well!!

Lots of the adds are bogus crap. I would rather pay a fee and do with out all the crap on my computer. :rolleyes:

Lots of the adds are bogus crap. I would rather pay a fee and do with out all the crap on my computer. :rolleyes:
Well until a few is decided upon....we have to click the ads to help the board.

I'm with Kevin , I had rather pay a yearly due . I just got my hand slapped for helping a guy on craigslist that was selling 3' x 5' banners for 19 $ shipped and thought our guys here would love to have one at such a great price . BUT its the rules that he nor I am a vendor . I do love this site , It has helped me out a great deal , Just my thoughts TurboKeith

Well until a few is decided upon....we have to click the ads to help the board.
Sorry coach but some of the adds are bogus and I am not a " click on it" type of guy. Way too many computer hackers out there .

Never imagined it would come to this. I always wondered what kept the board up and running...(finance wise)

I'm with Kevin , I had rather pay a yearly due . I just got my hand slapped for helping a guy on craigslist that was selling 3' x 5' banners for 19 $ shipped and thought our guys here would love to have one at such a great price . BUT its the rules that he nor I am a vendor . I do love this site , It has helped me out a great deal , Just my thoughts TurboKeith
Clicking the Ad's and getting your hand slapped for a rule violation are not related.
Until its decided to charge or ask for a voluntary donation...the ads keep this running. The revenue is way down.
It's a free country so you do as you choose, but if this resource disappears, clicking those ads will seem very minute then.

Thank you
Coach