Please Identify this exotic for me

I think everyones focusing on the rear too much. I dont think its that bad looking. And that Calloway is terrible looking, for the price of the Calloway I think I'd rather spend my money on hookers and a 8-ball's, Plus those cars dont handle.

I enjoy shooting pool with hookers too !!

I don't remember Buick approaching F1 teams asking to use their wind tunnel so they can reach 253mph in their bone-stock car.

Come on now, calling a Veyron a bone stock car is just like calling a F-1 car, a sprint cup car or a top fueler bone stock. It is a max to the hilt, purpose built car that is just as much custom as any one off show or drag car. What other car is there that shares any part with the Veyron (other than some stuff such as bolts, nuts, and radio knobs.) I don't know what the production numbers are for one but I about bet that it would not reach the Nascar, stock car, homologation (sp?) rule.

actually, its 253mph stock. Top Gear tested it on VW's private track.

There is an episode of Top Gear where they race the veyron across France against a prop plane. The veyron won.

There is actually a gauge in the car to let you know how much of the 1,001hp you are using.

The car is an engineers dream. VW (owner of Bugatti) doesn't really make any money on this car, but instead they did this to show just how far ahead of everyone else they are technology wise.

Basically it was VW's "Look at what we can do" car.

253 or 254 thats a big difference:wink:

253 or 254 thats a big difference:wink:

I think they actually did hit 254 haha. James May hit it I believe, or maybe it was 253.5, not sure.

I mean, I want that damn extra 1mph!!!

Come on now, calling a Veyron a bone stock car is just like calling a F-1 car, a sprint cup car or a top fueler bone stock. It is a max to the hilt, purpose built car that is just as much custom as any one off show or drag car. What other car is there that shares any part with the Veyron (other than some stuff such as bolts, nuts, and radio knobs.) I don't know what the production numbers are for one but I about bet that it would not reach the Nascar, stock car, homologation (sp?) rule.

toe-may-toe.... to-MAH-to...

Seeing that color scheme makes me want to vomit.

Seeing that car with a good color scheme makes my pants fit funny! Would love to see a Veyron any time. It's like any other exotic, not about performance per dollar, it's just about pure excess. ;)

-Dan

The dude that brings his by every once and a while, idles it down for a minute or two. You can hear the turbo's through the exhaust. Kinda like an idling 6.0 powerstroke with a 5" exhaust.

That's a sweet ride. Would look really nice in all black, or all silver. Maroon would look good too. I'd roll one for sure.

not the worlds fastest production car. the worlds fastest production car is made in the U.S by shelby SSC Ultimate Aero TT (v8 twin turbo)it hit 257mph. the vayron is the worlds fastest accelerating production car at 2.5 and the Aero at 2.7. still very nice car i like it.

If it looks like a 6,000$ ricer on crack, I feel sorry for you. You can't seem to appreciate engineering greatness, regardless of looks. You ever think it looks like that for a reason? Hitting 253mph takes as little drag as you can muster. They approached F1 teams and asked to use their wind tunnels, and the F1 teams had to turn them away because their wind tunnels would not go that fast.

This car truly is greatness. If you cannot see that, well, I feel sorry for you.

Some people just don't "get it". The Veyron is an exercise in pushing the limits of what humans can build, for that it should be appreciated.

Some people just don't "get it". The Veyron is an exercise in pushing the limits of what humans can build, for that it should be appreciated.
+1

Looks are subjective. In my opinion, the color scheme might be horrid on this particular car, but the car itself is amazing!

HAHA very true. I have heard that even with all four turbos it has a combined total of 14 pounds of boost. I think it needs a tune.

I drove past a $15,000,000.00 car this weekend. Said to be the most expensive car ever sold. I will post some pics of it once I get home. Its a 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO. 10 Minutes later I saw this dude racing it on the race track in Millville NJ. I was there for the Ferrair challenge race series. UNREAL!!!

There is an article about the new porsche coming out, and how the ZR1 trumps its performance. It goes on to say how numbers do not define a car, and that that is not why you purchase something like this.

It ended with "people in america will still find the corvette better, and (porsche's ceo) will still not care"