Please Identify this exotic for me

If it looks like a 6,000$ ricer on crack, I feel sorry for you. You can't seem to appreciate engineering greatness, regardless of looks. You ever think it looks like that for a reason? Hitting 253mph takes as little drag as you can muster. They approached F1 teams and asked to use their wind tunnels, and the F1 teams had to turn them away because their wind tunnels would not go that fast.

This car truly is greatness. If you cannot see that, well, I feel sorry for you.

Look at that car. IT'S UGLY!!! I don't give a damn if it can hit 250mph. If you didn't know what it was(and 99% of the motoring public don't) you'd be laughing at it. For that kind of $$$$, give me a new ZR1, put $100k into it, and 99% of anyone you come up against will be toast. And you have a great car that will get you nothing but thumbs up everwhere you go!! So I guess what you have if you plunk down 1.5 MILLION dollars, is one VERY fast, BUTT ugly car. Engineering greatness and all..........:D

There is one (1) and only one Veyron as far as models go.

4 turbo's, 16 cyinders and eight friggin radiators. One of our clients actually tracked his here locally. The GT3 ate it's lunch in the twisties, but once the straight straightened out....woohooo that's a fast car!

Put a $100K into a Vette....now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Really fast, yes.......really ugly, YES !!! Looks like a crack whore hit the lotto and blinged up a 350Z.

I guess if you can afford that car then you can afford to shell out...what is it i seen on TV...23K for each tire?!!!!

The sledgehammer....seriously? I have some ocean front property in.......$400K, this is getting more entertaining.

Bugatti heritage against 50+ years of Vette....I'll take the Veyron and a large coke please.

Wasn't that a Calloway Vette getting it's a$$ handed to it by a stock GNX? I think that video is around here somewhere.

GNX trumps both...for me anyway.

a simple google using the word on the license plate would have told you what this fugly thing is..

Dude You remind me of my son Derrek who has a HOT TRIGGER remarks like yours.

What are all derrick's azzholes?

Ya Fkin think i could not figure it out the google thing. I prefer to let my TURBO brothers have a fun stab at what the car is!

Please go crawl under the rock you came out of. :biggrin:

Really fast, yes.......really ugly, YES !!! Looks like a crack whore hit the lotto and blinged up a 350Z.

I thought the same thing about a blinged 350 Z untill I saw the old fart driving it & heard the exhuast. Then I knew this was some exotic. I was stunned when you guys came up with the price.

That would buy a lot of GNX's

Dude You remind me of my son Derrek who has a HOT TRIGGER remarks like yours.

What are all derrick's azzholes?

Ya Fkin think i could not figure it out the google thing. I prefer to let my TURBO brothers have a fun stab at what the car is!

Please go crawl under the rock you came out of. :biggrin:

I know it cracks me up to see all the ignorant "it looks stupid" remarks.

I do not think they understand it HAS to look like that so it can reach its top speed.

You ever think a lot of people think our cars look stupid? The only difference between ours and this car is that this one is functionally designed.

I don't remember Buick approaching F1 teams asking to use their wind tunnel so they can reach 253mph in their bone-stock car.

I think everyones focusing on the rear too much. I dont think its that bad looking. And that Calloway is terrible looking, for the price of the Calloway I think I'd rather spend my money on hookers and a 8-ball's, Plus those cars dont handle.

Attachments

• bugatti_veyron_340.jpg
    bugatti_veyron_340.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 228
I think everyones focusing on the rear too much. I dont think its that bad looking. And that Calloway is terrible looking, for the price of the Calloway I think I'd rather spend my money on hookers and a 8-ball's, Plus those cars dont handle.

+1 fer hookers and 8-balls!! WooooHooooo!!

Supercars are just that. Super in every way including WAAAAAAY OVER THE TOP.

I know it cracks me up to see all the ignorant "it looks stupid" remarks.

I do not think they understand it HAS to look like that so it can reach its top speed.

You ever think a lot of people think our cars look stupid? The only difference between ours and this car is that this one is functionally designed.

I don't remember Buick approaching F1 teams asking to use their wind tunnel so they can reach 253mph in their bone-stock car.

Nah, the F1 wind tunnel designers asked Buick for a car so they could come up with the shape of the building.:biggrin: