Please Help Pulling my hair out

barnfindGN

I have spark, fuel 45psi of fuel pressure, and noid light lights up on injector harness.........Just bought the car been sitting for years I got it running with in hours the realized the was major leaks made new gaskets car ran better...... then realized that the egr gasket was blown so removed egr and gasket and valve cover made new gasket installed it ready to go .....nope now the car wouldn't run thought maybe faulty egr so blocked it off still nothing ......i have checked all that i can think off please help?

car been sitting for years I got it running with in hours t

I'd assume this time period did not include cleaning the fuel tank, replacing the sock, filter, cleaning the injs.
A. Could be, that you pumped crud from the system into the injs.
B. The crud has plugged the injs, and even tho you have psi, and the noid flashes, no/very little inj flow....
I'd start at the rear, and work forward....But, that's just me.:smuggrin:

I'd assume this time period did not include cleaning the fuel tank, replacing the sock, filter, cleaning the injs.
A. Could be, that you pumped crud from the system into the injs.
B. The crud has plugged the injs, and even tho you have psi, and the noid flashes, no/very little inj flow....
I'd start at the rear, and work forward....But, that's just me.:smuggrin:
The car ran perfect before we pulled cover tried a little ether today didn't work either almost sounds like it's only firing on the down stroke going to put a tach on it

What cover did you pull, the front cover? Could it be the cam sensor isn't set right? I'm not sure if that will cause backfiring.

Cross up the sparkplug wires when you pulled the valve cover?