Please help! Need advise from the experts!

twobryans

Just inchin along.
Trying to figure out a real world value on a NOS GM TTA Crossdrilled Crankshaft.

Crank is new and never installed.

This would be the same updated crankshaft sold over the counter by GM for a Turbo Regal as of 1990 timeframe.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you very much!:biggrin:

Is this something you are looking to sell? These are very rare, especially in the fact it is NOS. Since you do not have another one to compare it to I would recommend posting it up with a high price OBO. Whoever is serious will make a serious offer and then it will be up to you to accept or decline it.

The thing that may have hurt the value some is that there are steel cranks out there now for a decent price. My buddy bought a new NOS TTA crank that was polished by PTE back in 2005. I think he paid $500 for it. But if you are not in a hurry to sell it start high and see if you get any bites.

My guess is 600 minimum from what I've seen. NOS parts disappear by the minute.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the input. I didn't want to sell it because I figured I might need it one day, but a a fellow TTA owner needed it and I sent it to him to help him out. Have a great day!:biggrin:

No, not for free by any means. I was paid, but was not looking to sell. I have a big heart and always try to help even when it is not something I really want to do.:biggrin:

Did you sell it to him or send it to him for free? Glad to hear it went to a good home and will be used in a TTA.