Please help my sister win a drivers seat in the Gumball 3000

Warp6

Mine since '92
Hey Turbobuick brothers and sisters, my sister really wants to win a drivers seat in the Gumball 3000. She is super cool and has made a crazy video to compete for votes. Please help her out by voting and sharing the link. It would be awesome to see her bangin gears in a badda$$ sports car running across the country!!
Her name is Nedra Griffin and she's a Raleigh, NC chick. Please check out the link below and give her a vote.

The contest ends soon - Feb 20th - please vote! You get one vote per each IP address, but you can also vote from your Droid or share my link on your FB page. Help her win a driver's seat in the Gumball 3000 so she can drive a super sweet sports car across Europe in a 3000 mile rally!

She's worked really hard at this and your help is appreciated!! She's actually gotten a bunch of votes but she needs all the help we can give.
Here's the link Nedra Griffin Gumball 3000 competition – win a spot in the 2011 rally with Betsafe.com in Betsafe Driver

Thanks to the awesome members of this site! Craig aka Warp6

You don't have to sign up to anything to vote, just click the link and vote.

Thanks for voting.

Just voted, It can't be easier. Come on we have enough members to put her in first place. If you can sit though the first place guys video you will want everyone here to vote for.