Please help my daughter go to Europe!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
My daughter has been nominated for the People to People Student Ambassador for the last 3 years and just finally decided with a little prodding from me and her mom that this is something she should pursue. She's already gotten glowing letters of recommendations from two teachers (She is an honor role student and has been all through school) and just needs to raise some money. Ive let you guys off the hook for the past two years on my MS-150 stuff :) so if you can help out my daughter, Id be greatly appreciative.

Here's a link to her fundraising page:
http://www.gofundme.com/optyofalifetime

Anything you guys can do to help her out would be awesome!

Will do this tomorrow. It is my believe that there is no better investment than in people, especially the leaders of the future.

Thank you.. she really deserves to go. She's an awesome kid and will work hard to raise the majority of the funds.. just seeing with the TR family can do to help her out.

My part is easy. The balance will be on you. Lol! :D
Going to post this on FB. It's important she gets to go.

My daughter has been nominated for the People to People Student Ambassador for the last 3 years and just finally decided with a little prodding from me and her mom that this is something she should pursue. She's already gotten glowing letters of recommendations from two teachers (She is an honor role student and has been all through school) and just needs to raise some money. Ive let you guys off the hook for the past two years on my MS-150 stuff :) so if you can help out my daughter, Id be greatly appreciative.

Here's a link to her fundraising page:
http://www.gofundme.com/optyofalifetime

Anything you guys can do to help her out would be awesome!

post up paypal info.

My oldest daughter went as People to People Student Ambassador to Europe about 6 years ago- still has pictures in her room of the experience!! It will be an experience she will not forget!

post up paypal info.

I dont believe you can donate via PayPal. I think its credit card only.

My oldest daughter went as People to People Student Ambassador to Europe about 6 years ago- still has pictures in her room of the experience!! It will be an experience she will not forget!

Thats great to hear. I was a little worried about the whole thing but Ive heard from other people that its a great program and the kids get a lot out of it and who wouldnt want to go to Europe?

To all those who have donated, thanks so much. Alex is getting really excited about this, even the fundraising part.

More and more people are coming out of the woodwork with feedback on this program and it sounds great. I havent heard one bad thing yet about this program. Its been very positive.

Thanks to you guys! Her mom has gotten 3 donations, the rest is all you guys!

I just changed jobs so Im a bit cash strapped but Im going to give her something as well once my income gets steady again. Hope to be able to help Cliff out as well, just have to wait until my new job is paying me steadily..

It is my believe that there is no better investment than in people, especially the leaders of the future.
x2

Donated a little something

Thank you! She's almost reached her first funding goal (She's already paid $250 out of pocket to register and that goes towards your total) which is $500 a month until the end of the year then its $1000.00 a month for a total of $7000.00. She's going to start making some bead sprites to raise some money.. maybe I need to get her to do some Buick based stuff :)

Thanks, Ty... I think she is going to make some craft bead stuff thats Buick related. Im giving her a couple of logos to work with. She's incredibly talented.. this was her first foray into craft beading. I think its pretty good and she did it all just from looking at a picture. Its some new Pokemon.

1233538_10201699174108574_1543094771_n.jpg

Power 6 logos coming next!

Bump for Alex! Thanks for those of you that have helped her out. Hope to get some Power 6 logos, etc in beads to show off like the one above. She's made a Megaman this week that turned out awesome. She's been sick so that put her behind a little.