Plastie dip the whole car

This isn't a criticism, I think I'm missing something. Isn't plastic dip the stuff you dip tool handles in? Is it thick and textured? Why would one plastic dip a car? I would think undercarriages for rust protection would be good but exterior panels? Its definately different, at least in my neck of the woods.

Same stuff, new era... they sell it in rattle cans or he is spraying it through a gun

Im spraying true a gun and yes new era i belive its the next thing in auto body because of extreme low cost and such little prep

Lol...blackdeathtrap...if you dig it then ride with it as that's all the matters bud.

I think its sick 50 because people are destroyed when they se it and 50 because it looks like a hotwheel lol

It's different and unique. It's yours so who gives a shit what anyone feels about it

Hasn't caught on here in New England that I have seen so far but Ill keep an eye out for it at cruise nights. I have a utility trailer from an old hollowed out pop camper that was ugly as sin which stuck out like a sore thumb in the yard and on the road. So in the spirit of not wasting time and money on a stupid rusty trailer I bought some rattle cans of rustoleum camo paint and got educated on the interweb on how to camo paint things and I turned that eyesore into a conversation piece, so I can understand at least that aspect of the plastic dipping.

My paint job had creases and run and was dull as hell was gonna cost over 800 to 1000 to have it colours sanded and cut and buffed fresh re spray was over 2000 this cost me 300 bucks and looks asome in my eyes