PL on tablet

Sorry! Are all the screen resolution issues resolved? Everyone still happy with it / find it a good solution??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the tablet that I have (the Acer) I found a setting under System Settings, Display, called "Change the size of text, apps, and other items." Originally the slider was set to 100% (recommended) slider all the way to the left. This is depicted in the first image below. I moved the slider all the way to the right 125% and it increased the size. The resolution itself didn't look too crisp but I'm not complaining.

bba5bc536b5f0e84072bd0d1ccf2e59a.jpg

5db329c2fad31a826df478f72f6c581e.jpg

Wifey is sleeping, pardon the night pics

With the tablet that I have (the Acer) I found a setting under System Settings, Display, called "Change the size of text, apps, and other items." Originally the slider was set to 100% (recommended) slider all the way to the left. This is depicted in the first image below. I moved the slider all the way to the right 125% and it increased the size. The resolution itself didn't look too crisp but I'm not complaining.

Move the taskbar to the right of the screen and you will be able to see the lowest bar on the PL.

Do wish TurboBob would put the same bar with arrow that appear on the graph page on to the gauge and data pages so you can review them without the pop up keyboard.

Great! Thanks!!

I got my acer and downloaded powerlogger file but I ant seem to get it running when connected to the car.

I may need a step by step walk through.

If anyone is willing to help please pm me.

Thanks
D

I got my acer and downloaded powerlogger file but I ant seem to get it running when connected to the car.

I may need a step by step walk through.

If anyone is willing to help please pm me.

Thanks
D

How do you have it connected to your tablet?

Hmm. It should auto start..

You connect it. Start powerlogger. Click Monitor. It should start working. Check connections of the USB at the ecm.

If this doesn't work, attach the keyboard to the tablet, and use the USB on the right side of the keyboard