Pistol question

Springfield Trophy Match, reliability package by Terry Tussey quite a few years back, made in America before they started forging or machining the frames in South America blue on blue, 5" barrel, assembled in the Springfield Custom Shop, excellent shooter, & built like a proverbial tank.

Les Baer Premier II, 25XX serial #, reliability package by Terry Tussey, also quite a few years back, blue on blue, unfortunately, just a 3" guarantee @ 50 yards gun, wish that it was a 1.5" @ 50 yard gun, but I can't even shoot as good as it will in the hands of a bullseye shooter. As beautiful as it shoots.

Full custom Jim Hoag longslide, built on a very early 70 series frame & slide, done by Jim in the mid to late '70's, all the bells & whistles, hard chrome frame, blue upper, Armand Swenson extended slide stop & ambi safety, Bar-Sto 6" barrel, sights melted, rear of slide checkered at about 40 or 50 LPI, top of slide channeled & grooved @ 30 LPI, front strap checkered, may 25 or 30 LPI, arched checkered main spring housing, squared & checkered trigger guard.

No junk do I own.
Ask SPOOLFOOL2 about my guns & how they shoot.

I posted pics a few years back of them. Search under Jim Hoag or Hoag longslide.
I would like to buy another .45, but do you know that a nice Les Baer .45 1.5" accuracy gun is about $2K or slightly under in Kali, a nice Ed Brown .45 is a little under $3K in Kali, and a really nice Wilson Supergrade is slightly under $5K in Kali. So I can only dream.

I posted pics a few years back of them. Search under Jim Hoag or Hoag longslide.
I would like to buy another .45, but do you know that a nice Les Baer .45 1.5" accuracy gun is about $2K or slightly under in Kali, a nice Ed Brown .45 is a little under $3K in Kali, and a really nice Wilson Supergrade is slightly under $5K in Kali. So I can only dream.

Living in Cali and owning a gun must suck... 10rd max:eek:

I love some of these 33rd clips:biggrin:

my Kimber- Stainless Pro TLE/RL II .45 ACP is my favorite and yes i know it weighs a bit more but it's an awesome firearm. I own and usually carry my Glock-19 light weight and enough rounds to get you out of any trouble, I also own a IWI-40cal ( good gun) BUT to me A Kimber may cost more but it's well worth it. good luck with your search, all the guns that have been recommended are more than capable of being a very good personal defense weapon.

Attachments

• Picture 238.jpg
    Picture 238.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Picture 243.jpg
    Picture 243.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 111
Living in Cali and owning a gun must suck... 10rd max:eek:

I love some of these 33rd clips:biggrin:

Living in the great Republik of Kali sucks anyhow, and in Kali you had better hit what you're aiming at within the 1st couple of rounds or get back on the porch and hope that the other guy is as bad of a shot as you are.
I hope that I never have to use a gun in self defense, but then is not a time to practice turning the other cheek. Shoot first, ask questions later. I will say, however, anybody living in Kali and owning a gun had better be very aware of their rights and what little rights they actually have.