Pistol question

chadly

I’m in the market for another pistol. I’m looking for something to conceal. What are your thoughts on the Ruger SR9C and the Taurus PT111 PRO? I want a good gun but not looking to break the bank. I have a Kel Tec pf9 that is good for conceal but really sucks to shoot.

How many of you guys have picked up the new Smith M&P pistols? They feel GREAT! We have had numerous customers come in and looking glocks and pick up the smith and leave with it...

I have not personally tested the guns yet... I will by the end of next week though:biggrin:

Springfields are nice... The price and quality are not up to par with other guns IMO though...

I generally stick with glock...

Of the two guns the OP listed I like the Tarus for the price and qaulity... Looks better to IMO:)

I have both the kel-tech and the XD-9 and prefer the XD-9. I am looking into the Diamondback DB380 Diamondback Site Anyone know anything about it? I know the owner personally since I have tuned on several of his airboats.

I held the db380 a few weeks ago down in St. Pete, FL. I guy named evan from onpointfirearms.com had it. I think he talks a little about it in his blog. He said it wasn't eating all the rounds. I've had my eye on it too for a deep cover conceal when the .45 is too big. It has a good fit in my hand and looks a lot better than the other .380s around.

Glock G-27 compact 40 here.and love it.been eye balling the new sr9c great reviews. cant go wrong with either. both very well made compact firearms. little more firepower with the 40 over the 9mm. never go cheap when you and youre familys safety are on the line!

Not exactly in your price range, but a nice gun that I looked at and will most likely be my next gun for concealed carry is the Sig Sauer P232 with Hogue grips. Badass little gun that looks kinda similar to a Walther PPK/S, perfect for concealment, holds 7 rounds of .380ACP and it has very nice light trigger pull (DA~ 10lbs, SA~ 4.4lbs).:cool:

I just bought the m&p 9mm its an awesome gun i like how the back straps interchange so you can fit it to your hand and its ambidextrous..My buddy and i went to the range with his sig 9mm and my m&p and the difference was night and day also it holds 17 in the clip 1 in the chamber and it will fire without the clip installed...stainless barrell well worth the extra $$....

I looked at bunch of guns today but came home empty handed. Too many choices make it tough to decide. It seems every time I talk to someone they have a different opinion on what’s good and what sucks. In the cheaper guns I did like the Springfield. However the Tarus seemed smaller and easier to conceal. I’ll keep looking and researching this week.

I looked at bunch of guns today but came home empty handed. Too many choices make it tough to decide. It seems every time I talk to someone they have a different opinion on what’s good and what sucks. In the cheaper guns I did like the Springfield. However the Tarus seemed smaller and easier to conceal. I’ll keep looking and researching this week.

One option you may want to consider if you can't afford a nicer gun new, maybe try and pick one up used. You may be able to find something really nice for cheap compared to what it retailed for new. Check the smaller gun shops and gun shows if you can.

I have a Ruger LCP that disappears when it's in an IWB holster, but the accuracy of the thing sucks. I've been waiting for the Walther PPS in a .40S&W to come out to replace it with. It looks like a very nice piece.

Let me make sure I got you straight. You want a small 9mm?

FWIW Glock and Springfield share the same features/egronomics. I chose the Springfield over Glock only for the rear thumb safety feature.

Nothing skinnier than a 1911 style pistol. It spits a .45, and is a mans gun. They have them in 9 too. But I like my ammo to start with a 4.

Let me make sure I got you straight. You want a small 9mm?

Correct. I do want a small 9mm for carry. However I also want something with a single action. My Kel-Tek is just too hard to shoot with it being a double action. I stayed up last night searching on youtube and watching reviews. The Glock G26 appears to be a proven gun that is compact and single action. It’s a little smaller and lighter than the Springfield.

Correct. I do want a small 9mm for carry. The Glock G26 appears to be a proven gun that is compact and single action. It’s a little smaller and lighter than the Springfield.

The was the gun I was going to suggest ;) You can not beat that gun day in and day out... One of my personal favorites, for compacts...

Check the M&P too! However you can't go wrong with the 26 PERIOD!