Pinks All Out.

rx4mike

Why is it everytime i see pinks all out I get pissed. Non transbrake operating buick owning..lol Man I get MAD everytime I watch it!!!

Man I was jumping up and down, screaming at the TV, cheering the Turbo Buick guy. Even if he messed up the trans-brake it was a good episode for turbo buicks. Love it!!

Hell yea talk about an amazing ride. I recorded the whole thing on DVR. I watch it alot lol. The other Buick is badass as well.

This is very true

It was an awesome episode. I was cheering and jumping up and down the whole episode until transbrake incident.

Mike

The guy with the GN is on here, I think his user name is like Eticket or something. It is a VERY nice car, I think it was for sale recently.

I think he did a great job for all of us. Still making the buicks feared by others is a point they he made even though he did not make it to the end. I also was screaming at my tv for him to win. But all said and done, I still am happy. I thank him for what he has done.

Why is it everytime i see pinks all out I get pissed. Non transbrake operating buick owning..lol Man I get MAD everytime I watch it!!!

Yeah? Well get your slow junk out there and see if you even get picked.

Don't talk smack until you've been there.