Pinks All Out Alumni Pictures and Videos

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
Anyone with any BUICK Turbo Pinks All Out memmorabilia, post them up. Pictures, videos, cars, people, animals (non-human animals).

From any specific one or just any? I have some from the one I attended.
Anyone is welcome to post pics, videos, links to vids, pics, other threads, and/or testimonials of their own experiences or of someone elses. This is the place for anything related to Pinks All Out and Turbo Regals.

If there are other threads out there already that cover someone's experience, add a link to that thread here. This is Pinks All Out Central.

OK. Let's get this thread going.

Who was/were the first person/people to enter a Turbo Regal in a Pinks All Out event? What year and what city?

I'll start the list. We can edit this list into chronological order as the thread grows.

2009/09 Bakersfield. Donnie Wang participated in test session and qualifying only. He was the only Turbo Regal to participate in this event. He didn't make the main event. Links below:
Video: YouTube - Pinks All Out at Bakersfield 2009
Pics: coming soon
Threads: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/so...6-pinks-all-out-bakersfield-sept-11-12-a.html
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...ational-pinks-all-out-bakersfield-2009-a.html

Wasn't John Nyugen the first Buick TR in a Pinks All Out event?
Please correct my spelling of the name if I got it wrong.

A picture taken by the official event photographer.

Attachments

• Pinks-All-Out-2009rs.jpg
    Pinks-All-Out-2009rs.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 272
Wasn't John Nyugen the first Buick TR in a Pinks All Out event?
Please correct my spelling of the name if I got it wrong.
Technically, John Nguyen (NRH, TX) was the first Grand National to make the sweet 16 field. Ryan Mosley (Houston, TX) was the first Turbo Regal to make it on the show. Ryan unfortunately popped a head gasket during the run off. I think everyone knows what happened to John.

I wrote a newsletter article for the Lone Star Performance Buick club that was my "behind the scenes" viewpoint of what transpired. It was hard to keep it under wraps until the first episode was released.

A link to that newsletter and article with photos is here if anyone would like to read it: Pinks All Out 2006 @ Ennis, Texas