Pinks 9 second all out in Phoenix

krom

Alky graveyard parking.
2 Buicks made the final 16 of of 106 cars. It was exciting to be there. Watch the show for results.;) :biggrin:

Speed Channel keeps advertising Season 4 to start in Feb. Hmmm.
It is good to hear that they are going to do more shows in the Pinks All Out format. I like the All Out format better than the Pinks "Loose the race, loose your thrown together POS" version anyday.
Later

Cant let out the results
But Paul Helikers white type and Dick Kerenys big tire car were the 2 Buicks
they picked!

Dick Kerenys big tire car was picked!

as long as Dick was not driving it may have a chance, we all know the problems he has when it's time to get serious at the lights.:eek: OH I didn't say that did I?:biggrin: he should be alright he's not going up against my boy Sully.:eek: OH did I say that to?:eek: just poking fun Otto.

as long as Dick was not driving it may have a chance, we all know the problems he has when it's time to get serious at the lights.:eek: OH I didn't say that did I?:biggrin: he should be alright he's not going up against my boy Sully.:eek: OH did I say that to?:eek: just poking fun Otto.

What is it with you East coast guys like you TurboIndian [whoever you are?], attacking a Buick racer rather than acknowledging his accomplishments seems like the norm.

When have you [or your boy Sully] been one of the 16 to work your way to work you way through a 200 car field of REAL racers and make the Sweet 16?:rolleyes:

Easy to run your mouth behind a keyboard and throw out personal attacks so you can build your inflated ego by trying to run down other's accomplishments.:mad:

just poking fun Otto.

What is it with you East coast guys like you TurboIndian [whoever you are?], attacking a Buick racer rather than acknowledging his accomplishments seems like the norm.

When have you [or your boy Sully] been one of the 16 to work your way to work you way through a 200 car field of REAL racers and make the Sweet 16?:rolleyes:

Easy to run your mouth behind a keyboard and throw out personal attacks so you can build your inflated ego by trying to run down other's accomplishments.:mad:
Nick calm down. did you or did you not read the last part of my reply? I think it's great that someone without an inflated ego has accomplished the 9.50's with a stock block. as for who I am, I am a nobody that enjoys my slow 9.90 car, & having fun.

and by the way, Nick Micale worked his way up with wins through eliminations as well but didn't make the "subjective" cut as they attempted to group very low nine second cars in the final 16. Nick's runs were very consistant mid 9 second runs.

dick and paul did a great job to make it to the final 16 picked! as well as nick. it was a great time and we had a lot of fun! good job guy's!

I so wish I could've made it there... I'm glad to see the AZ Buicks were well represented, and I can't wait to see the episode on TV.

Instead of watching some good racing, I was celebrating my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary with them. 50 years of marriage is definitely a feat, as well!!!

Congrats to your Grand Parents.
Mine celebrated their about 10 years ago.
Some family function are more important

and by the way, Nick Micale worked his way up with wins through eliminations as well but didn't make the "subjective" cut as they attempted to group very low nine second cars in the final 16. Nick's runs were very consistant mid 9 second runs.

I was crew (pit bitch?) for Nick. Besides a P.O.S. shifter, the car ran awesome. Not to mention Nick can cut some lights! If the grouping had been different, we would of given them a run.

Congrats to Paul and Dick for making the 16. You guys kick ass.

It was a LONG weekend and I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep!

Nick's car is already running great, so I can't wait to see what it'll do once the shifter situation is worked out!

Dick had no problems his last outing taking the TSM win, making it a 1,2,2 season taking the point series doing it with class at the same time. Not sure what your joke means, but Dick outdid your boy Sully in every way possible this year.

Dick is the best and good job with the big tired car turned down.

Nick calm down. did you or did you not read the last part of my reply? I think it's great that someone without an inflated ego has accomplished the 9.50's with a stock block. as for who I am, I am a nobody that enjoys my slow 9.90 car, & having fun.

Dick ran the big tired S2 car, turned down. You might want to get your facts straight as yalls agenda is becoming clear.

here's a shot of paul's car from the pink's race.

Attachments

• Paul-pinks.jpg
    Paul-pinks.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 269