Pinks 9 second all out in Phoenix

as long as Dick was not driving it may have a chance, we all know the problems he has when it's time to get serious at the lights.:eek: OH I didn't say that did I?:biggrin: he should be alright he's not going up against my boy Sully.:eek: OH did I say that to?:eek: just poking fun Otto.

Turbo Chief, it's clear that you and your BOY are still sour over the TSM point series loss.

Congrats Dick! way to make it to the final 16.

Dick ran the big tired S2 car, turned down. You might want to get your facts straight as yalls agenda is becoming clear.
no Ted my agenda is not clear to you. Sully is a good friend of mine, & I was just poking fun. that's all nothing else. do I agree with Steve all the time? no, does he take things to extreme sometimes? not anymore than you do. what I posted was just a smart azz remark, that is what I am is a smart azz that enjoys having fun. I ment NO harm to Dick.

This is AWESOME! Congrats to Dick and Paul. Let's keep this a tradition. Next time they'll ask for 8's and Len and few others will be able to step it up.

Congratulations to our Buick brothers for putting on a good show!

Here is a qualifying run.:)

Attachments

• Pinksallout1.jpg
    Pinksallout1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 201
Don Wang posted this in the SW Regional forum, and sure he will not mind if I paste it here:

"I spent most of the time in the grandstands. The Buicks sure got some attention when they came to the line. The announcer made it a point to call out that there were 4 Buick Grand Nationals at the track competing for the top 16 spots. At one point he called out as one of the Buicks pulled to the line, 'and here comes one of the elite turbocharged Buicks.' There was a transplant job there too with a N/A Buick in it. Triumph or something that the announcer made it a point to call out that it had a Buick V6 in it. There were some long slow spots throughout the day, but the final 16 cars picked did not disappoint. It was a great show. I heard that the episode won't air until March. I was really excited for the Buick guys there. When you guys pulled to the line and started spooling those babies up it commanded attention as the heads turned and the stands grew silent waiting for the explosion of raw yanking power.

Very cool to hear we will be seeing some more Buicks kicking ass and taking names on Pinks!:)

" I like the All Out format better than the Pinks "Loose the race, loose your thrown together POS" version anyday."

Lol. Yea no ****, I agree. Cant wait to see this.