pilot car or other raritie's

Every available option was checked off by the dealer minus Digital Dash.

Is there an official list put together,of all the options each car got.

There were prob cars,ordered with all the options ,but as they ran out of some parts toward the end,some of the cars didn't get everything they were ordered with.
I saw an ad in 1987 for a brand new gn for sale in the want ad,I called on it + it the guy said he didn't have the car yet but he ordered the car + would sell me the rights to the car,+ when it came in i could buy it.At first i thought it was a scam so i called the dealership + they verified the order,It was the last one they ordered + to their knowledge the last ever ordered,they tried to order the car before + were told they had to wait,because buick wasn't sure if they were going to be able to fulfill all the orders,after a while,the guy was called + told his order was accepted + his car was going to be built, he never intended on buying the car ,he was just a smart guy who knew there was a demand for the cars because they were being discontinued,so he ordered it,with the intention to sell it even before it was built.He ordered it with every opton,but when i got it ,it had no power seat,because they had run out of power seats,I'm pretty sure it had the digital dash,but someone told me that it prob didn't because they had run out of those too,but i'm almost positive it did,I only had it for a few months,+ sold it back to the orig dealership,with just a few hundred miles on it.I had never even titled it.I wish i had made a copy of the orig window sticker,It was still on the window when i sold it back to the dealership,I didn't even let them prep the car before i took it.Anybody in ma. with a t-top gn with a very late build date,+non power seat,that could be the car,I wonder if the window sticker + option tag would still have had the power seat option listed on them even tho it didn't come with it,If you have the car,this could clear up why your car doesn't have it + it's suposed to.
when I bought the car + the dealership was writing up the paperwork,the salesman told me dealerships from around the country had been trying to buy the car from them,+ he went into the computer + there were only 2 others scheduled for delivery in the US,+ production had ceased by then,he figured mine was 1 of the last built possibly even the last,but i think the very last would have been,marked in some way,or taken by a bigwig or something.Is there any record of the last 1?
just wondering what the sticker price of your car was,I remember mine was over $18000,I think 18700+ something,+ i bought the right's for $500 on top of the sticker price,+ by the way they still charged me for the power seat.
Ps. If you have a t-top non power seat car ,that was sold in a ma. dealership,(I'm thinking maybe Framingham dealership but not sure)check the build date,it might be one of the very last built.Does anybody know what the last day of production was? or the vin sequence #'s of the last gn's?

I'm pretty sure there was a thread in the past in which one of the members (prob GNBrett or one of the Mods) posted up a link and some pics of the last GN ever built. Cant remember if the owner is a member here but the pics were up of the car in its own little room with tons of photos, posters and tons of other Buick/GN paraphernalia. Pretty sure it was built sumthin like 11/87 but im sure some of you older guys (no offense ;)) could clarify and find the link. Cool stuff

-Rich

I'm pretty sure there was a thread in the past in which one of the members (prob GNBrett or one of the Mods) posted up a link and some pics of the last GN ever built. Cant remember if the owner is a member here but the pics were up of the car in its own little room with tons of photos, posters and tons of other Buick/GN paraphernalia. Pretty sure it was built sumthin like 11/87 but im sure some of you older guys (no offense ;)) could clarify and find the link. Cool stuff

-Rich

I doubt that car would ever sell it'll probably stay where it is forever

How about a TTA, not just any TTA but car #6. The car is one of only 15 cloth hardtops and the first production hardtop car built. Original 6K mile survivor only owner on the 1989 Michigan title is PMD .....:cool:

How about a TTA, not just any TTA but car #6. The car is one of only 15 cloth hardtops and the first production hardtop car built. Original 6K mile survivor only owner on the 1989 Michigan title is PMD .....:cool:

I pm'd you about the car for more info,is this car for sale or are you just mentioning that you own it ???

Mine is a true 1 off ordered by the VP of GM Canada.
You see his name in the sig but I havent tried hard to find him. The number I have is 25 years old & gone now. I could probably find his brother in law that had it built with him & sold it to me after 1 year. Not another like it! Started as a Carbed v-8 & under hood sticker proves it with all my paperwork from him including Nick Hall's Signature & phone number. His brother in law was VP of Canada Trust Banking here in Canada. The no hood ornament & coach lites really make it special & the badging was just slapped on with everything they had. But the complete front is a GN & not a LTD.