Picture of stock boost controller

TXGS

Could someone post the vacuum line connection points to the stock boost controller. Mine was disconnected years ago and I would like to reconnect it. Thanks!

Mine has two ports. a large port and a small port. I see the large vacuum port goes to the turbo and the vacuum pod port (don't know the name) under the turbo. Not sure of the smaller port. In the picture it looks like a foam breather? thanks

Yes. Stock it came with a foam breather on that port. Over time it's been lost on probably 95% of T/R's out there. Nothing connects to that port.

Follow the vac line in the pic from the controller to the "Y" connector. Then use the diagram (3rd pic) as a template to plumb the two needed lines.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help. Currently the car is looped from the vacuum port to the turbo. I will post a picture later.

its tuner style right now, mine was like that. I put it back on factory waste gate like you are doing.

Thanks for sharing, I bought a turbo tweak chip and another friend recommended I connect the boost controller vacuum lines back in. I am just street driving mine fornow.