PICS OF THE WHEELS & RIDE

crzy81regal

attached are pics of the new 17x8 daggers on my 81 regal...also stuffed a pic of the 455 in there for s$$ts and giggles...

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 433
I like those wheels, who are the daggers maid by?? I like the looks, nice car man!! -----Jeremy

centerline just started making these wheels...ill post some closer shots if ya'll interested and ill also post the motor pics...

let's see 'em! nice wheels! nice car!

I've thought about building up a 455 G-body Regal. Seems like a recipe for tons of fun!

gettin good responses so here is a close up of the rim and the motor pic too...

josh

Attachments

• IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 295
the whole package is VERY NICE!!

like the two-tone, like the wheels, like the V8! Congrats on putting together a really cool ride.

:cool:

thanks guys...its been a long time in the making...still have some things to finish...got headers gotta put'em on got a romac dampner gotta put it on...got upper and lower control arms got to put them on...got a mega shifter and all new autometer gauges...got a ssbc rear disc set up that has to go on...got to finish those projects...whew...its gettin hot around here turbo6 can vouch for that it was like 90's all weekend and humid...needless to say im gettin it done ever so slowly then i will go in for that picture perfect two tone repaint...

thanks for the encouragement...some days i feel like ive taking steps backwards!

josh

no i had no idea!! cool ill check it out...

in response to your question i ordered them from summit racing...they are centerline daggers.

BLK87GN said:
Very similar to mine, i like them...

Blk just out of curiousity, what is the ride height on your car from the center cross member. Nice looking car and I am trying to set mine up right.

Mad_Trbo said:
Blk just out of curiousity, what is the ride height on your car from the center cross member. Nice looking car and I am trying to set mine up right.

uhhhh i have no idea how that works haha...

I have Eibach lowering springs in front and back.