368.jpg

363.jpg

362.jpg

361.jpg

359.jpg

360.jpg

377.jpg

379.jpg

umm, unless i am greatly mistaken....the badge on the tail-end needs to be on the left side and the intercooled badge should be against the GN badge. If i'm wrong then educate me, i don't mind being wrong, thats just what i've always known.

Again OP beautiful car, mind if i ask if you have anything done to it engine wise?

Sweet car!!! I really like them wheels.. What are the details on the wheels? brand. size etc!!

umm, unless i am greatly mistaken....the badge on the tail-end needs to be on the left side and the intercooled badge should be against the GN badge. If i'm wrong then educate me, i don't mind being wrong, thats just what i've always known.

Again OP beautiful car, mind if i ask if you have anything done to it engine wise?

Good eye.

hello people; Another nice car but it seems to me that people take pics. of there cars they forget to take pics. of the engine area. Don't forget the fluff and buff goes for the engine too.
IBBY

you are somewhat correct.... the trunk emblem should be on the drivers side about 1' from the left edge however the intercooled logo should be 2/16 to 3/16 below the grand national logo with the right edges of both matching up.

you are somewhat correct.... the trunk emblem should be on the drivers side about 1' from the left edge however the intercooled logo should be 2/16 to 3/16 below the grand national logo with the right edges of both matching up.

ah, thanks, i was never exactly sure on the intercooled badge cause so many people move them right next to each other.