Pics of Sully's Carnage!!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
I just saw some of the photos of Sully's motor after the Reynolds event.

HOLY CRAP!!

I'm sure Steve will get them downloaded to his website and post a link when he gets the chance. Interesting stuff!!!

K.

WOOOOOOOOOOOW----sorry to see this man.

Car seemed to be really fly seemed to be really flying before this!!!!!!

Sure hope you you will still come out in december to m'ville

Geoff

Ya definately got me beat! All I did was break a maincap in half.

Good luck getting back out ASAP.

What was seeping out of the headgasket?
Damn that looks bad,Just shows tha a stage motor holds the parts together.My block didnt look like that when the crank broke in 2

Hey Sully,
Nice floor. That's one heck of an oil pan to hold it all together like that. What'd you do, suck a grenade through the turbo?

And the local machine shop told me you couldn't internal balance that flywheel. Those liars...

That sucks Sully.....But......Shows you were making some power...... :biggrin:

Whats the plan now?....If your building another with stock parts I've got a few I can donate.....

Oh, my, god! I've never seen carnage like that!

[in bad impersonation of Ted A voice] You know, the cause of all that had to be high MAT's from that Cotton's intercooler that got you from 10.3 to 10.1 at the first BPG Nats. :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

That is nasty! Way to go pushing those parts as far as you did though. Good job. That thing is really gonna fly when you go bigger and better.

I have to admit though, even though I just finished mine with steel crank, rods, caps and a girdle, ya got me a little scared. :eek:

Sully...

Some NASTY lookin stuff there. Now, quit playin and build it right ;) Can you imagine what would have happened it you would have gone over the 24lbs. of boost that's permitted to run in TSM :confused:

the pictures don't justify how bad it really is, :eek: seeing all the broken parts in our garage the pistons, rods, barrens, crank and even the bell housing to the tranny it makes me want to cry .I'm making Steve (my Steve T) go stage or girdled. sully I'm sooooo sorry. :(

Now it's time to get serious and come back to the rush and kick butt :)

GRNDNL said:
That sucks Sully.....But......Shows you were making some power...... :biggrin:

Whats the plan now?....If your building another with stock parts I've got a few I can donate.....

Steve, like I said while I was helping you pick up the pieces, call me if you need something.