Pics of RJC down pipe & maft-pro install

Like what you did with the car, still battling my maftpro at full throttle to get a good tune

Man that is an awesome looking interior! I love they way you did the maf pro install. That is similar to were I have mine but, it is just there :tongue:

More details please?

SGRIM said:
Man that is an awesome looking interior! I love they way you did the maf pro install. That is similar to were I have mine but, it is just there :tongue:

More details please?

Thanks guys

What other details do ya want to know?

Car is running better now then it has ever B4, but its hard to tell i added the rjc dp and the pro @ the same time. Between the both "YES I used to have troble with the in car boost controler spiken real bad but now everything is rock solid. Went to track first run was @ 18psi 1/8 mile 16degree timming for a shake down run went 6.77 @ 102 best time yet especially @ 18psi. Next run was going for a big lanch, leaving @ 10psi and snaped the spider gears in the rear.

I like the interior with the console. Well done...even with the Translator mount. The reason I still have a column shifter in my Malibu is to keep from having to shift out of park for the touch screen to flip up/down... which would suck.

Great times also! :D

I like the interior with the console. Well done...even with the Translator mount. The reason I still have a column shifter in my Malibu is to keep from having to shift out of park for the touch screen to flip up/down... which would suck.

Great times also! :D

The reason I cut down my shifter :) . It just clears now with the car in park + I think it looks better with a shorter shifter with that console....

Thanks