BGC down pipe elbow

Picky21

Just picked up an 87 GN that is in pieces. Came with what looks like a BGC(930041SS) down pipe but the turbo has the stock elbow. I didn't know much about them but seeing they have been out of business for quite some time. Anyone have the elbow for the BGC downpipe that they are willing to part with? Thank you in advance.

I have a BGC that Ive been sitting on for many years. Its been sandblasted and coated with hi temp POR paint. Would sell as a unit, I have the donut gasket as well. Or take a look at these photos. Maybe it will help you identify. Kirban used to sell a downpipe that fit the stock elbow. Most folks don't care for that.

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_113640368.jpg
    IMG_20230416_113640368.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20230416_113635553.jpg
    IMG_20230416_113635553.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48
I have a BGC that Ive been sitting on for many years. Its been sandblasted and coated with hi temp POR paint. Would sell as a unit, I have the donut gasket as well. Or take a look at these photos. Maybe it will help you identify. Kirban used to sell a downpipe that fit the stock elbow. Most folks don't care for that.
Appreciate it. I was trying to line up the BGC with the existing elbow and knew something was wrong. What are you asking for the set? I also saw another post saying the donut is unique and difficult to find. Is this accurate? I have a bit of time to go on this project before I even know if the car runs so I might even try and find a local (Detroit area) stock DP to temp in.

I have the donut and it's in good shape but have not tried to source new myself. Looking for $200. I'm in southern OH. So shipping would be a factor as well.