pics of my relocated TB setup have been sent out...

FJM568

I just sent out a few pics of my relocated TB setup to all that have asked for some...If I left anyone out, just post here and I'll send some out to ya...

If anyone has any questions on the setup, ask here...

Thanks...

I'm interested

I would be interested in the pics of your setup. Also, I can't get to it tonight but, I have a website I could host them on so you could just send people a link. afresh@utahbuicks.com

Andrew

WH1 85, afresh, BlackBuick84, UWE LEHMANN...Your pics were sent out last night...

BFH, you've got mail...(but I forgot to attach the pics)...

gntony, I don't know why you didn't get the first set, but I sent, whoops!!!! heheh, I forgot to attach the pics...

Let's try that again... :eek: :eek:

Ok, BFH and gntony, your emails have gone out...Disregard the first one...The real one has "pics of my relocated TB setup...pics are in this one!!! :eek:" as a topic line... DOH!!!

look at the top of the forum page....its in a sticky!!! the first one none the less.

Funny b/c the point of stickys is to keep them at the top so they get constant attn. but i find myself looking right by them all the time, almost like my mind just knows to scan right past them w/o taking anything notice to them:confused: