Pics of garage full of parts 3000sqft full !!!!!

spacejesus

Lower taillight panel

Do you have the piece of trim that goes in between the bumper and taillights?
I can't remember what it is called....

longball

I fought the lawn...
T-Top parts needed

Hi James,

I need a T-Top center piece with the center ridge that the T-Top slides under. I would like one without rust if possible.

In your ad you also have a picture of “T-Top under glass parts”. I have a left and right of them, when I need is the metal pieces under the “T-Top under glass parts” It looks like one piece has a ‘lip’ and the piece is slightly curved.
I pretty much need most of the metal that goes under the “T-Top under glass parts”. For both left and right sides.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Joel

bill grayt

would you happen to have a rear only set of grey seatbelts in mint or close condition.
If so would you ship to BC Canada
Postal code is V4R 2R5

A price with UPS shipping in would be great too

Thanks
Bill

ttaowner

Hi James,

I need a T-Top center piece with the center ridge that the T-Top slides under. I would like one without rust if possible.

In your ad you also have a picture of “T-Top under glass parts”. I have a left and right of them, when I need is the metal pieces under the “T-Top under glass parts” It looks like one piece has a ‘lip’ and the piece is slightly curved.
I pretty much need most of the metal that goes under the “T-Top under glass parts”. For both left and right sides.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Joel

i go up to lebanon valley dragway a couple times a month and could bring a set or you could take a ride down and take a look at all my parts if you like. i should be less than 2 1/2 hours from you
$50 each side
111010061.jpg

$125 each for the center rail
111010063.jpg

ttaowner

Do you have any non-turbo radiator top plates that have presentable paint with no rust? I'm trying to find one that I do not have to repaint, but I do not want the turbo one with the tabs for the electric fan.

i dont think any 25 year old part is going to be perfect. either way $40 each plus shipping

111010053.jpg

ttaowner

Set of turbo 6 center caps, buick grill emblem, grey visors, dome light?

Which caps? 86-87 gn? T type caps? Or some diffrent ones??? Grill emblem i have, visors usually are beat !! Dome light the round one or the chrome rectangle one?

longball

I fought the lawn...
t-top parts

Hi James,
When are you going to Lebanon Valley next? I need the parts that go under the pieces shown in the picture below. Do you have any of them parts? I still need the t-top center piece either way. Thanks.

Joel

i go up to lebanon valley dragway a couple times a month and could bring a set or you could take a ride down and take a look at all my parts if you like. i should be less than 2 1/2 hours from you
$50 each side
111010061.jpg