Pics of garage full of parts 3000sqft full !!!!!

Lower taillight panel

Do you have the piece of trim that goes in between the bumper and taillights?
I can't remember what it is called....

T-Top parts needed

Hi James,

I need a T-Top center piece with the center ridge that the T-Top slides under. I would like one without rust if possible.

In your ad you also have a picture of “T-Top under glass parts”. I have a left and right of them, when I need is the metal pieces under the “T-Top under glass parts” It looks like one piece has a ‘lip’ and the piece is slightly curved.
I pretty much need most of the metal that goes under the “T-Top under glass parts”. For both left and right sides.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Joel

would you happen to have a rear only set of grey seatbelts in mint or close condition.
If so would you ship to BC Canada
Postal code is V4R 2R5

A price with UPS shipping in would be great too

Thanks
Bill

would you happen to have a rear only set of grey seatbelts in mint or close condition.
If so would you ship to BC Canada
Postal code is V4R 2R5

A price with UPS shipping in would be great too

Thanks
Bill

$75 to a U.S. address

Sounds good i will take the 3.23's any chance you have a dark blue cutlass console???I only need the base

i dont sell console bottoms since that is always the 1st piece that gets broken once its out of the car,

Do you have the piece of trim that goes in between the bumper and taillights?
I can't remember what it is called....

no bumper fillers just buy a set of fiberglass ones like everybody does its the best way to go these days

Hi James,

I need a T-Top center piece with the center ridge that the T-Top slides under. I would like one without rust if possible.

In your ad you also have a picture of “T-Top under glass parts”. I have a left and right of them, when I need is the metal pieces under the “T-Top under glass parts” It looks like one piece has a ‘lip’ and the piece is slightly curved.
I pretty much need most of the metal that goes under the “T-Top under glass parts”. For both left and right sides.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Joel

i go up to lebanon valley dragway a couple times a month and could bring a set or you could take a ride down and take a look at all my parts if you like. i should be less than 2 1/2 hours from you
$50 each side
111010061.jpg

$125 each for the center rail
111010063.jpg

Do you have any non-turbo radiator top plates that have presentable paint with no rust? I'm trying to find one that I do not have to repaint, but I do not want the turbo one with the tabs for the electric fan.

i dont think any 25 year old part is going to be perfect. either way $40 each plus shipping

111010053.jpg

Set of turbo 6 center caps, buick grill emblem, grey visors, dome light?

Which caps? 86-87 gn? T type caps? Or some diffrent ones??? Grill emblem i have, visors usually are beat !! Dome light the round one or the chrome rectangle one?

t-top parts

Hi James,
When are you going to Lebanon Valley next? I need the parts that go under the pieces shown in the picture below. Do you have any of them parts? I still need the t-top center piece either way. Thanks.

Joel

i go up to lebanon valley dragway a couple times a month and could bring a set or you could take a ride down and take a look at all my parts if you like. i should be less than 2 1/2 hours from you
$50 each side
111010061.jpg