Pics of a GNX we re-created

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the owner of the real GNX023 I take offense to this replica. Why couldn't you use a fake badge like GNX548? When I decide to sell GNX023 this car will cause nothing but confusion to potential buyers.

Kurt B

This beautiful car is not being presented as a real GNX so who cares what # is on it. I doubt there would be any confusion to potential buyers of the real 023, GNX buyers usually know what there buying (#'s & paperwork). As far as the badge, Many fake GNX dash plates & replica parts have been sold over the years... should they all be destroyed to protect car collectors ego's? As long as no real GNX's were cut up & the parts were acquired legally you have to give a car of this caliber a BIG thumbs up. And again.... VERY NICE JOB Otto. ;)

Does anyone reading here on the forum have any information on the past owners of GNX#11? I'm traveling to New york to look at it and need some real information on the originality of the car.

Curtis Roys - curtis@cct.nu

Pictures don't do that car justice. One of, if not the nicest GNX Re-creation around anywhere. The owner put an obscene amount of time and money into this car. Truly a time capsule.

The guy listing that Re-creation GNX on Ebay listed it as the nicest Re-creation around? Not even close.

As the owner of the real GNX023 I take offense to this replica. Why couldn't you use a fake badge like GNX548? When I decide to sell GNX023 this car will cause nothing but confusion to potential buyers.

Kurt B

Stop whinning.... Send us another number. We will gladly change it.

Old puss...

Kurt B

Are u sure yours is the real one??? :confused: Or is it this one?? Now I'm confused :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

I take offense to your offense........sell him one for a spare.......I like you! Lighten up and go wax your real GNX.....I'll be the one having fun in my 10 sec. SALVAGED TITLE daily driver!

Kills4Peace,Thanks for defending our country and supplying the freedom and right to apply any number to the dashboard of our re-creation.
God Bless America and our Armed forces!
WE THANK YOU!

Who's shop????? Clean:eek:

Instead of selling that rolling chassis of yours, you park in that shop for some publicity.;) Or maybe build a motor for it:cool:
52582d1216131216-pics-gnx-we-re-created-2007-honda-sale-002-600-x-450-.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I've been inside that shop before, it's as clean as the pics look. :) I bought the mostly completed gnx conversion car turned back into gn from kash. I intended to keep it stock but that didn't work out so well unfortunately.

Who's shop????? Clean:eek:

Instead of selling that rolling chassis of yours, you park in that shop for some publicity.;) Or maybe build a motor for it:cool:
52582d1216131216-pics-gnx-we-re-created-2007-honda-sale-002-600-x-450-.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
This is the newest Turbo Buick shop around,And most possibly the cleanest.
The car hasnt sold so dont be sure it wont be there.:D
Theres 4 other turb Buicks there a we speak from stage 2 street car to bone stocker.

That recreation looks awesome, nice details bro...

Did you buy those decals from a member on this site?

NOICE!

BW

DAMN OTTO, you guys did a superb job!:cool:
If you only had any idea the hours **** months spent on this car,especially the paint job,It is unreal.

The only 2 things missing we can think of is the number plate under the windshield(were working on one) and the actual GNX turbo.
Weve been keeping an eye out for one also.

This is a shop My best man owns and we are converting to a Turbo Buick
specialty shop from Restorations to Hi-Performance to Stock.

We will be purchasing a banner one were all set up.
Ill post pics of the shop,Most homes arent as nice inside:D

Even the workers have a LCD Tv on the wall :D

We have a full set of tools and are attached to one of hte most amazing Chassis guys around also.

If you only had any idea the hours **** months spent on this car,especially the paint job,It is unreal.

The only 2 things missing we can think of is the number plate under the windshield(were working on one) and the actual GNX turbo.
Weve been keeping an eye out for one also.

This is a shop My best man owns and we are converting to a Turbo Buick
specialty shop from Restorations to Hi-Performance to Stock.

We will be purchasing a banner one were all set up.
Ill post pics of the shop,Most homes arent as nice inside:D

Even the workers have a LCD Tv on the wall :D

We have a full set of tools and are attached to one of hte most amazing Chassis guys around also.

That sounds like one hell uv a shop:eek: Get some pics up soon:biggrin:

That sounds like one hell uv a shop:eek: Get some pics up soon:biggrin:

We also have a 4 bay shop to left we are redoing for body work.
There is a WE4 in there now getting repainted

As well as Jet Ski repairs also in the main building
(My new gig)

Yea you could eat off the floors in that shop. That place has 2 plasma TV's, super clean waiting room, half bath and a full bathroom with kitchen that looks way nicer then my home bathroom and kitchen:mad:.

Kash's shop should give any perspective buyers of his car an idea as to how anal he is. His car looks the way a car should being built in a shop like his. Flawless.

Yea you could eat off the floors in that shop. That place has 2 plasma TV's, super clean waiting room, half bath and a full bathroom with kitchen that looks way nicer then my home bathroom and kitchen:mad:.

Kash's shop should give any perspective buyers of his car an idea as to how anal he is. His car looks the way a car should being built in a shop like his. Flawless.

Beside both building being like Fort Knox alarmed right to the police and fire(we got people on the payroll there:biggrin: )

The parking lot will soon be all redone and razor fence around the perimeter.

Cops like to hang out there:D

How anal is he,We searched for a steering wheel for that car and found one that came off a new car in 87 with less than 500 miles on it.
It was wrapped in plastic since.You cant get one that nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.