PICS FROM KIRBANS OPEN HOUSE 2015

I really dug that car. Wasn't the traditional GN you see. Loved the wheel/tire/brake package

Sorry, been posting pics on the other thread.:eek:
Time to fix that.

One fun meter memory of the show.

Nick Micale. Nick is one of my all time Turbo Buick heroes. A mentor, if you will. When he invited me to come out to this event and stay at his sister's house in Arlington, VA, I couldn't say no. From the start, my first trip to the North East was magical. Just hours after getting off the plane, the apple blossoms began falling like snow.

Last edited:
Another fond memory that I'll not forget.:D

Nick's nephew was nice enough to loan us a very comfy Cadillac for a leg of the trip to the get together. It was an 80s car. As most of you know, some GM 80s cars wanted to be so cool that they had digital bar gauges that weren't too functional, but looked really cool.
On returning from the show, Nick just happened to question the lack of movement we'd seen on the star wars inspired gas gauge. (and the now flashing fuel light).
As we were about to enter an endless long stretch of roads and bridges, we spotted a gas station and coasted on in.

Here's how much gas our Millennium Falcon took.

A quick scan of the glove box reveled the "advertised" Gas tank volume.:eek:

After telling Nick how much gas our sled just drank, I took this shot as we were both laughing our asses off.

Well! Maybe I was chuckling a little more than he was.:D
Fact was, our fun meters never sagged and I wouldn't change it for the world...

Good times! Thanks for everything Nick. :)

Mike B.

What?? :confused:
Didn't that high-tech Caddy dash display include a "miles to empty" reading... seems like it would have been reading a minus number :ROFLMAO:

Glad that you enjoyed your trip!

I think this is one reason I really like these cars. The people that own them are not like other forums and are real passionate about the entire hobby. Guys like Dennis and Nick make the hobby that much better. Glad you guys had a great time, looks like a blast. Thanks for sharing the pics :cool:

............Nick is one of my all time Turbo Buick heroes. A mentor, if you will. When he invited me to come out to this event and stay at his sister's house in Richmond, VA, I couldn't say no. From the start, my first trip to the North East was magical. Just hours after getting off the plane, the apple blossoms began falling like snow....................

Thanks Mike, it was a great trip and I enjoyed your company very much, I just want to correct one item as I know this was your first trip to the East coast, but we actually stayed in Arlington, not Richmond, which is 100 miles south! :)

This was the best Buick meet I've ever been too , and nick and mike brought a 80 degree day lol . Day worked out perfect :)

12_zpskws2fcrz.jpg
15_zpskl3apwhw.jpg