3_zpsfuxkvvhj.jpg
5_zpshzdoddvy.jpg
6_zps1ukqsewd.jpg
7_zpszkmagjtq.jpg
8_zpsj8q5gnad.jpg
9_zpsfgtvsi7e.jpg
1_zpsdeichswn.jpg
2_zps3jizyvf5.jpg
Glad I got to met some of you and pick up my parts, nice day .

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Looks like a lot of folks having a good time and enjoying themselves good for them. Lots of nice cars and trucks.

Thanks for posting the pix... that's a good shot of #545 :)
seems like a good time was had by all :cool:

Nice white t type with the chrome mirrors. That's the second one I seen with them besides mine. I guess it's not to common. Mine is white also.

Nice white t type with the chrome mirrors. That's the second one I seen with them besides mine. I guess it's not to common. Mine is white also.

Kirbans personal White T also has the chrome side mirrors.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 233
Thanks, that's mine. Looks better in pictures since I haven't had time to really clean it for this season.

2f5bb96026af2cfe29c604564c3a1439.jpg

Man, it looked like a great get together! Wish like hell I could have been there....(sigh):( Such a nice group of cars, all so cool.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Any more pictures of that tan Limited in the third picture? I have a soft spot for that color. :)

Had a great time as ALWAYS. Chatted with Mike for a while, super nice guy. Was trying to get Nick's ear but someone was always talking to him.
DSC06917.JPG
DSC06920.JPG
DSC06929.JPG
DSC06931.JPG
DSC06932.JPG