Photos from GS Nationals

Good to finally put a face with the name Gene. Hope you guys come back to BG again. Maybe I'll have something together by then.

FWIW - That car show has been a joke for years. I got shafted just like you last time I put one in it. You get ZERO points for engineering and/or creativity which your car would have been 10s on. The judging is screwed up to say the least and I don't doubt that there may be some politics involved as someone said. I know I'm not the only one who will never waste the money to enter that show again. Examples like these are why it continues to shrink year after year...... Your sled should have won best race car hands down!

TRUTH.................... BEST RACE CAR HANDS DOWN GENO, Hell I will build you a trophy... You have one comming for all of the blood, sweat and tears you have put into it.... It was great to meet all of you... I had a Great time . I needed it.

Good to finally put a face with the name Gene. Hope you guys come back to BG again. Maybe I'll have something together by then.

FWIW - That car show has been a joke for years. I got shafted just like you last time I put one in it. You get ZERO points for engineering and/or creativity which your car would have been 10s on. The judging is screwed up to say the least and I don't doubt that there may be some politics involved as someone said. I know I'm not the only one who will never waste the money to enter that show again. Examples like these are why it continues to shrink year after year...... Your sled should have won best race car hands down!
Thanks Will
That car has alot of my sweat and soul in it:eek: . Its got 6 years of my life i will never get back but what the hell i could have been drinking myself into a coma instead LOL.. The people at GM High Tech say they are interested in having a professional photographer come out and take some shots of it. Sure would be great to see the car i built in a magazine;)

Here's a test run from Thurs, Gene.

Cool:)
I was trying to get a feel for the track:) I didnt want to show up at the Nats and pile my car up on the first day so i was sneaking up on it.. It was the first time back in the seat for a while and the transmission never got tested after i had it freshened. I do like the way the car sounds on the 2 step and during the burn out.Thanks for the comment on the video:D