Phishing For Buicks????

corsair231

Got an e-mail today with a message saying my password has been changed by an administrator here and included my member name and a link to follow with a new password for my account. I went to my favorites bar and navigated here from a saved link and my current password still worked.

Shane I saw your "change your password" post and did wonder at first but now I'm sure it is someone phishing for passwords or trying to spread a virus. I figure I'm probably not the only target. Point is don't follow links in unexpected e-mails.

Browse safe my Buick brethren.

Got an e-mail today with a message saying my password has been changed by an administrator here and included my member name and a link to follow with a new password for my account. I went to my favorites bar and navigated here from a saved link and my current password still worked.

Shane I saw your "change your password" post and did wonder at first but now I'm sure it is someone phishing for passwords or trying to spread a virus. I figure I'm probably not the only target. Point is don't follow links in unexpected e-mails.

Browse safe my Buick brethren.

Got the same email from here and yellow bullet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That email wasnt from here, it was from the "other" turbo Buick site that was sold to the co that bought yellow bullet and a bunch of other car boards. That other buick site has an es on the end of buick. It is pretty much a ghost town since it was sold.