Youtube Channel I started - VenomGT87

VenomGT

That Youtube Guy
So I just wanted to let you guys know I started a youtube channel back in July, where I go on about DIY, How-To's and Vlogging around my Buick.
If you guys don't mind please check it out, I figured if a picture is worth a thousand word, a video must be an exponential...lol
My goal with the channel is to bridge the write-ups and pointers I find here and other sources and bring them to an audience in a video format that is concise and easy to follow.
The link to the channel is:

Youtube.com/venomgt87

If you like what you see please subscribe and share the content you find within the channel to help me spread the word and grow this into bigger and better things.

Thanks in advance! I hope you guys like what I have produced so far and I look forward to making tons of content!

I subscribed to your channel about two weeks ago. Watched almost all your videos at work.(y). Good job. However, my question to you is what the hell you doing up at 3:00am????!!!!!

I subscribed also. Like seeing all the stages you car been through. Good luck with the channel hope it blows up for you.

I watched some of your videos last week not knowing you were on here. Lol. I subscribed. Keep it up. I can watch TR videos all night. Missed the MAGNA holiday party this year but glad you took video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I watched some of your videos last week not knowing you were on here. Lol. I subscribed. Keep it up. I can watch TR videos all night. Missed the MAGNA holiday party this year but glad you took video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Very cool! Thanks for starting this Youtube channel. It is nice to see the DIY videos on fixing our cars. Makes life easier when you can reference a video after reading a post on the repair/installation. Keep up the good work bud. :)

Very cool! Thanks for starting this Youtube channel. It is nice to see the DIY videos on fixing our cars. Makes life easier when you can reference a video after reading a post on the repair/installation. Keep up the good work bud. :)
subscribed a couple weeks back, loving the content and the how tos /installation videos for our cars
Great channel, just subscribed myself... (y)

Thank you! If you ever have any questions or see me doing something and it not clear why or even if I am messing it up, just comment on the video; good or bad. All feedback is good feedback.

I’ve been subbed for about a month haha. Great videos and nice to know that you’re a part of the TB family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you make a video how to adjust tps and iac valve so people stop posting once a week about it. Haha just kidding. I subscribed to you since the beginning and I think you subscribe to me too.

Can you make a video how to adjust tps and iac valve so people stop posting once a week about it. Haha just kidding. I subscribed to you since the beginning and I think you subscribe to me too.
That is not a bad idea, thank you!

Great videos. Been watching them for a while. If I ever get around to creating a youtube account I will make sure to subscribe.

I'm subscribed as well.... can't help it – i'm a Turbo Buick addict/gear head.... so always like seeing new content on them.

I have a channel to but I just have vids from the track. Same as my user name ITSAV6