Performance Shops in Detroit Area

mrbuyit

Hello board.

Anyone have a recommendation for a performance shop in the Detroit area that specilaizes in GN's? I am looking for someone who can offer diagnostic help as well as installing and tuning various performance upgrades.

Thanks

Jeff,

White Racing in Warren, 9 Mile just West of Groesbeck (586-756-3026). Highly recommended especially for tuning. Had very poor results with another large outfit in the area, though they are not Turbo Buick specific. I was working on a GN for a friend that I was not able to finish. Sent it to the outfit that shall remain nameless and they massacred the job. White's finished it up and tuned it with both a pump gas and race gas tune. This summer with the "big tune" the car went mid-10's at over 130 mph and runs like a kitten on the street.

X3 for Dan White, he's had his brain wrapped in and around these cars for over twenty years, he's learned tons of information and has been known to help anyone that is serious about improvements and is willing to listen, but please don't waste his time about unrealistic goals(dreams) be upfront and honest with him, he can offer you the straight skinny on what ever you might need.

Kevin.

What kind of cost ballpark would one expect for a good tuning on a not-too-far-from-stock car?