Performance Parts For Sale - ATR, XFI, DP, ALRADCO, SLIC, 70GTQ, AC

I can send pics late tomorrow. Its brand new in the box. Comes with an O2 and I will provide file for internal data logging as well. I will get the pics to you as soon as I can

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Downpipe has been sold to 1st in line. Thanks to all who were interested! Still have many great parts here and a many more coming up for sale.

Brand New - Still in the Box - ATR Cat Back Exhaust w/Pitbull Mufflers - Rear Bumper Exit

Are the mufflers stainless? ATR had 2 flavors for mufflers, aluminized or stainless. What is the kit part number?
If they are stainless, give me a call, I am interested

Dave

Is the xfi still available?

My apologies for the late reply. The XFI is still available.
It is brand new version 2.0 literally 1 week old. Bought it on Powertour before i decided to bail on my car.
Has internal data logging on it and comes with the standard plugs and O2 Sensor.
Let me know if you have any further questions on it and I will do my best to answer.

Updated main post - identified items that have sold or are pending sale and have revised pricing on items that are still available.

AC Lines have sold. Still have the Alradco fans. These are brand new with the extreme fans, black powdercoated shroud and brand new wiring harness. This is a killer setup and a killer deal for the money. Let me know if interested.