PBO Fall Fest Phoenix Nov 28

Steve, I will still be there Friday as well. I'm there every year. I just wish I would have know this yesterday before leaving cally with the trailer. We will make the best of it but I think now some people won't show because of this.

Steve, nick, just spoke to victoria and we need someone whoever knows the track manager to express our fellings about this. I was told he made this decision because he was getting the impression that most of the cars from the wcn and pbo fall fest will be leaving Saturday afternoon. We asked why no test and tune Friday night and they said because the track gets to cold. She also told me several people have called and canx there plans on coming out because of this. Anyways figured I would share

Stand bye, SUNDAY might be back on. Steve,nick, or myself will keep you posted

Sunday

Thats goood to hear ill be there sunday...i had a 2 night hotel room reserved already lol that wouldve sucked if it was wasted

I agree. I had to call them. Thank the track on Sunday please. I hope I don't reget talking them into it. Man this track rocks to do this

Steve, I will be there Friday. I own a 2 tone wh1 black and grey. I will be there with that car and a we4 and a big toybox trailer.

i will also for sure be there on sunday, im doing what i can to try to get up there on saturday afternoon/ early evening but it all depends on how many people get shot/stabbed and whatnot on saturday :confused: ( i work at a level 1 trauma center)

see you guys there

buickbert

I'm in. Bringing tons of parts

I'll be there on Sat. for the swap meet with lots of Buick parts. Original GNX turbo(29k miles). NOS trim,door seals in black, bezels, center caps,side markers, some gaskets and hoses.front fenders and rear quarters,(1) complete Hydroboost system, (2) powermasters, 200 r4 crossmember and driveshaft.refinised black bezels and markers, 200 r4 tranny, interior parts, 5 piece spoiler in maroon, (1) NOS front 86-87 air dam,(2) 86-87 turbo brackets. Chrome lightweight bumpers.(1) set of nice 83 T-type wheels with nice tires.(1) drivers locking T-top.(1) NOS brand nitrous system.digital cluster, steering wheels and columns for floor shift cars.( 1)complete turbo 84-85 ecm and harness Paul 480-221-9572

Attachments

• cluster digital.jpg
    cluster digital.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 129
  • gnxturbo.jpeg
    gnxturbo.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 125
  • gnplate.jpg
    gnplate.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 125
  • maroontshellrear.jpg
    maroontshellrear.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 124
more pics of parts on Sat.

Here are some more pics of the parts I'll be bringing on SatI'm meeting some guys on friday in the west valley to deliver some parts. Feel free to arrange a time for friday to meet and look at parts.Call anytime. I'm Grilling some hamburgers too if you want to stop by and look. Paul 480-221-9572

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 105
  • seatrace.jpg
    seatrace.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 107
  • intercooler.jpg
    intercooler.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 103
  • saw.jpeg
    saw.jpeg