parting out two gn"s one 85 and one 87

Thanks for sending the picture of the back seat. Do you have any pictures of the fiberglass front fillers and headlight bezels? Any damage to them?

Thanks for sending the picture of the back seat. Do you have any pictures of the fiberglass front fillers and headlight bezels? Any damage to them?
the fillers are on my limited. There are no cracks but could use painting. I need to dig for some bezels.

Hi,

I'm looking for the following items: donut spare and jack, and the threaded screw s that attach them to the inner quarter panel, Screw covers for the door pull straps, interior dome light, windshield washer fluid tank, shifter handle, driver's seat bottom (if it's in good shape), a stock radio, a turbo shield, and a front bumper impact strip. Please respond with prices and availability to jstern330@aol.com.

Thanks,

Jeff

Do you have the bracket that goes from a/c compressor to the water pump for the 85 thanks Rudy

I would like pics of the bucket seats, and how much for the lever that bolts to the trans and also the bracket on trans that holds the shifter cable. PM sent-thanks.

I am in need of a Grand national dash plaque from the 87. Please send pic and price shipped and condition to me.

JustinPA81 at Gmail.com

Ok sorry everyone I have been tied up for the holidays. I will get pictures this Sunday. All pm's returned