Parting Out TSM Car

An update for everyone. Motor and transmission are out of car. The FAST, AMS 1000 and rear end are sold. Will update the first post with new pictuers and a detailed list with all the parts that are for sale. Will also PM everyone in order that was interested in the motor, headers, turbo, dowpipe, waste gate etc. Need a couple days to pull the parts off the long block and take pictruers of everything. I did not want to part out but certain circumstance you have to what you do not want to.

Thanks everyone for being patient with me and I will update this post and everyone via PM soon for all the parts for sale.

Ross

Was I first in line for the IC?

I believe so, I have to check all my PM's.

I need the 3 piece rear spoiler and 2 piece front air dam shipped to 33983 florida.

There is no spoiler on the car and the air dams will go with the roller. I am not parting out the roller. The roller will be sold with full I interior and built 8.5 rear end. No fuel system, or Eletronics.

I will post tomorrow all pictures and prices of everything for sale and start PMing people if they are still interested in the parts they inquired about.

Updated the first post with most of the items for sale. If anyone would like detailed pictures just let me know.

Thanks

If first in line passes on the intercooler . I think I'am second in line would like some pics.

Scan master still for sale? is it a 2.1 not for fast correct?

Yes and its a 2.1

Would like pics of turbo 6 tach and boost gauge.

Ok will PM you with a couple pictures.

Scanmaster, fuel pressure regulator. Pictures please

I uplaoded some on the first post, if you need more send me a PM

Power logger sir?

Yes sir. Bascially new and comes with the 2.2 chip for the scan master.

Do u have radiator?

Yes have a Griffin aluminum radiator