Parting Out TSM Car

I am responding to all PM's this morning. Weekends are usually family time sense I work so much during the week.

parting with the shifter? will it work on a 200?

No shifter will either go with the roller or the transmission.

Are the back tire's and rims for sale ? if so how much thank's.

Not by them selves. The rear end is 5/8 studs so the rims are also and will only work with 5/8 studs. The rims will go with the roller.

Wow nice car! If I had the cash I would buy it complete. GLWS

Thank you

I'll take the DP.

Sending you a PM

What brand downpipe? Pictures

GN 1 performance 3 1/2 powerder coated jet black. Ill update the first post with that info.

Second in line on the intercooler.

Got it

If you decide to part out the motor, I will be interested in the BHJ balancer,JW flywheel,champion AC delete,200 amp alternator

Only selling the motor complete, long block or short block.

That's nice setup,there has got to be someone out there that appreciates a finished car.

Thanks, I have quite a few people interested in the whole car now.

I'm interested in the shifter as well.

Shifter will either go with the roller or the perosn buying the transmission is they want it.

Is the gauge cluster for sale?

Goes with the roller, way to much labor there to pull that back out.

Anyone hear back from Ross yet? Still waiting to hear back about the IC.

Dont really check on Sunday's. Got a lot of PM's to go through.

Its hard for me to pull this car all apart after all the time, effort, money and thought that went into this car. Hopefully I answered everyone.

Thanks Ross

What transmission is in there? What's done to it? How much for tranny and converter? What about the rear end? are you selling that as well? if so, what's in it and how much?

I sent a pm on a price for the trans/converter combo a few days ago but haven't gotten an answer from them. I have a guy in SC interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What transmission is in there? What's done to it? How much for tranny and converter? What about the rear end? are you selling that as well? if so, what's in it and how much?

It's a stage 3 spragless TH400 built by extreme automatics and PTC 9 inch converter. Rearend is a Mosier 9inch with a spool and 3.50. Will sell the drive train if the motor sells. There are a few people interested in the whole car already. The rearend will go with the roller unless someone wants a built 8.5 instead which I can swap out if desiered. As far as prices I'm not sure just yet cause I haven't pulled it apart yet. If or when the motor sells and I will pull the transmissions out and let you know a price. Hope that's not confusing.

Where at in Fl are you located?

West palm beach

I am trying to answer everyone so please bear with me.

Thanks
Ross

It's a stage 3 spragless TH400 built by extreme automatics and PTC 9 inch converter. Rearend is a Mosier 9inch with a spool and 3.50. Will sell the drive train if the motor sells. There are a few people interested in the whole car already. The rearend will go with the roller unless someone wants a built 8.5 instead which I can swap out if desiered. As far as prices I'm not sure just yet cause I haven't pulled it apart yet. If or when the motor sells and I will pull the transmissions out and let you know a price. Hope that's not confusing.

West palm beach

I am trying to answer everyone so please bear with me.

Thanks
Ross

I can't ask for more then that. Just keep me posted. I also have my stock rear end taken as far as I can go with it if you were interested in a swap with your 9".... It has"

30 Spline Eaton posi (just freshened up with new clutches)
Moser axles
C-clip elimunators
LPW diff cover and axle brace kit
Rear drums with S10 wheel cylinders

Did anyone have any luck with buying a part from this gentleman?

PM sent

Have any luck catching where he stated he patties interested in the car as a whole? ;)

Correct. I rather sell the car complete but if the motor sells then I will part out the rest of the car. To much time, money, effort etc went into this car making it what it is today. Thats why the motor is the only thing listed for sale in this thread.

How about xfi or fast system?

If I part out the car I will shoot you a PM with a price for the XFI. Just selling the motor for now or the car complete.

Also the video of the car running was on private and is now public.

Last edited:
Have any luck catching where he stated he patties interested in the car as a whole? ;)

So did you buy it? Or was it just hot air and dreams like most people offer for cars on here? Cause not once did he state in this thread there was an interested buyer after he responded to us all....but thanks.

I can't believe no one is interested in a PROVEN low 9 second combo, for what most people have spent in a short block.
That engine has some crazy throttle response too, heard it in person.

Glws

So did you buy it? Or was it just hot air and dreams like most people offer for cars on here? Cause not once did he state in this thread there was an interested buyer after he responded to us all....but thanks.

No, I'm interested in parts just like you. Refer to post 26. You're welcome.