Weber stroker engine!

toomanymodz

I'm selling my backup engine and it has only 4k miles on it, and only around 20 passes on it. It is in perfect condition and needs only heads and intake. It was built by Weber Power Products out of Cleveland Ohio. They build some of the best engines, and if you want an engine built by them, the waiting list is HUGE!

Ok, about this engine...
The block is a new 109 block, out of a crate, standard bore. Being a virgin block is a pretty big deal since an old used block could have a history, overheated, abused etc. This block was new out of the crate and has never been above 190 degrees and no more than 24 psi boost.

All forged internals, Diamond pistons, billet caps, ported front cover, billet roller cam 218/212. Billet "turbo saver" oil filter. SFI harmonic dampner and SFI flex plate etc. etc. I'll give a rundown of the components and try to attach the receipt. I removed the GN1 heads and intake and installed them on my T/A engine. I just sold the car, so this is the only reason I'm letting this engine go. Easy mid 10's with this baby.

First I'll show a summary of what I paid for this engine:
109 Short block with billet caps, Diamond pistons and forged internals $5525
Deep sump oil pan $249
Ported/blueprinted front cover $395
Oil pump screen $20
Oil pan gasket $24
218/212 billet roller cam $445
Billet timing set $125
Roller lifters $290
4130 Moly pushrods $94
Stainless timing cover and pump bolts $40
SFI Flexplate $155
SFI Balancer $299
Degree the cam $94
Water pump $53
Oil pan bolts $22
Billet "turbo saver" oil filter assembly $200
Total Paid $8030.00

The first $5500 takes it. Just bolt on your heads and intake and enjoy. No waiting list.

weber_eng 002.JPG

weber01c.jpg

weber02c.jpg

weber03c.jpg

I'm selling my backup engine and it has only 4k miles on it, and only around 20 passes on it. It is in perfect condition and needs only heads and intake. It was built by Weber Power Products out of Cleveland Ohio. They build some of the best engines, and if you want an engine built by them, the waiting list is HUGE!

Ok, about this engine...
The block is a new 109 block, out of a crate, standard bore. Being a virgin block is a pretty big deal since an old used block could have a history, overheated, abused etc. This block was new out of the crate and has never been above 190 degrees and no more than 24 psi boost.

All forged internals, Diamond pistons, billet caps, ported front cover, billet roller cam 218/212. Billet "turbo saver" oil filter. SFI harmonic dampner and SFI flex plate etc. etc. I'll give a rundown of the components and try to attach the receipt. I removed the GN1 heads and intake and installed them on my T/A engine. I just sold the car, so this is the only reason I'm letting this engine go. Easy mid 10's with this baby.

Deep sump oil pan $249
Oil pump screen $20
Oil pan gasket $24
Billet timing set $125
Roller lifters $290
4130 Moly pushrods $94
SFI Flexplate $155
SFI Balancer $299
Degree the cam $94
Water pump $53
Oil pan bolts $22
Total Paid $8030.00

The first $5500 takes it. Just bolt on your heads and intake and enjoy. No waiting list.

View attachment 336331
View attachment 336332
View attachment 336333
View attachment 336334

Would you include shipping too? Sooooo tempted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can bolt it onto a wooden pallet and seal it with wrap. UPS LTL Freight runs about $500. I'll have to think about the shipping part, and the time it will take me to do that. The engine cradle cost me $80 too. Yes I can do Pay Pal. Tell you what, if you pay for shipping, I'll throw in a pair of Cometic MLS head gaskets in the deal. They cost me $200. And you keep the engine cradle too.

I can bolt it onto a wooden pallet and seal it with wrap. UPS LTL Freight runs about $500. I'll have to think about the shipping part, and the time it will take me to do that. The engine cradle cost me $80 too. Yes I can do Pay Pal. Tell you what, if you pay for shipping, I'll throw in a pair of Cometic MLS head gaskets in the deal. They cost me $200. And you keep the engine cradle too.

Let me check with my buddy I think he sent an engine Fastenal to Fastenal and it was insured and shipped relatively quick for $175-200.

That's a super BIg oil filter!!
Where did you get it
I like it and would possibly buy one

I shipped my block fastenal to gastenal from Washington to Virginia for 275$.

Let me check with my buddy I think he sent an engine Fastenal to Fastenal and it was insured and shipped relatively quick for $175-200.

Dude , Its no way I could sleep at night knowing I'm bout to get that engine , Congrats

Dude , Its no way I could sleep at night knowing I'm bout to get that engine , Congrats
not SOLD yet....

i'm talking to someone i trust to get their opinion before i pull the trigger.
but i have been wanting something like this forever and have all the supporting mods ...

... and a closet full of parts that i could use to build my own....or sell to help fund this...

just want to cover all my bases.

-aaron

cool! That helps me out quite a bit..... my head was hurting from thinking too much. Someone got a great deal and if you were a little closer i would have been there and bought it!

-aaron

cool! That helps me out quite a bit..... my head was hurting from thinking too much. Someone got a great deal and if you were a little closer i would have been there and bought it!

-aaron
Agreed. You should see the contortions I was doing to try to justify this purchase.

Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

-aaron
Agreed. You should see the contortions I was doing to try to justify this purchase.

Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You and me both... [emoji1787]

Ok, about this engine...

Deep sump oil pan $249
Oil pump screen $20
Oil pan gasket $24
Billet timing set $125
Roller lifters $290
4130 Moly pushrods $94
SFI Flexplate $155
SFI Balancer $299
Degree the cam $94
Water pump $53
Oil pan bolts $22
Total Paid $8030.00

View attachment 336331
View attachment 336332
View attachment 336333
View attachment 336334
I look at this bill and I remember mine from them..was charged for damn near everything possible and the kitchen sink. Then I found out victory does all there machine work..I was pissed and lied to. Motor ran well, just wish they were up front with who really does the machine work. Nice deal for someone though.