parting out a BIG TURD 85 :)

Lol

yeah... escutchons! Who in the hell named these anyway?

Those are what I need. Can you PM or email me the price.

Thanks,
Tim

yeah... escutchons! Who in the hell named these anyway?

Those are what I need. Can you PM or email me the price.

Thanks,
Tim

i'll take $225 for the set pictured

or $50 each per rear
$75 per front these are left and specific

these are from a diffrent car than this 85 t type.all 4 on this t type were wasted

I found an intake emblem by accident at a scrap yard!!! it was a lesabre ttype that was totalled in the rear, and it had a turbo emblem on the intake!!! I got it off fairly efforless, and now I just need a better turbo than the one I got... im so poor it hurts!!! lol... I have a stocker that has very minimal play, but more play than im willing to risk on the motor going in the car... i also need the air damn, mine is missing... how much for the one peice dam?

John:biggrin:

Do you have the stock adapter/gasket that goes between the up-pipe and turbine inlet? Looks like this:

5274d1124323008-need-help-my-85-pt-2-100_4990.jpg

I can;t tell from the pictures if its in there. If so, how much shipped to st. pete fl 33703?

THANKS!

Other parts I'm interested in

I am on dial-up so it took a while to view all photos.

The heat shield I refer to can be seen in pic 85ttype005.jpg

I am also interested in the power door lock and power window switches on both doors. If the chrome is not peeling off they would be better than those I have.

I only need the covers but will go for complete assemblies on each if need be.

Please email or pm with availability and price. I am in Ottawa Canada and normally when I buy stuff from the states I use United States Postal Service without any problems.

Thanx

Damn - forgot one thing

I notice the touch screen climate control head on the roof in one of your pictures - did you by chance salvage the "temperature door actuator motor" ?

Original GM part 3052-142