parting out a BIG TURD 85 :)

How is all of the molding that the door pull straps are attached to on the big turd?

could you post some closer pics of them?

the chrome strips on the upper door panels are all broken on this car! i have some other ones off other cars that i parted which particular ones are you needing?

Do you by chance have a complete gray floor shifter handle? If so let me know! Thanks!

How much for the 5 piece spoiler (assuming it's not broken)? Oh....and do you also happen to have a steering wheel center cap in good/great shape that looks like this....
Derth_Deboblo

Color does not matter (black is preferred). All but 2 tabs on mine broke off. It needs to have no missing tabs please.:D

Hello ttaowner: I need a good condition working power antenna. If you have one e-mail me at buickhotair@yahoo.com Thanks Jerry Berger

haha! i have had about 60 g bodys and only 1 working power antenna! good luck! this particular car had no antenna.

i also have a buddy that has a 7000 mile gnx it has obviously never seen bad weather and his antenna is also stuck up.

dsmith94494 ? had a nos one here for around $200 a few weeks ago try him

How much for the 5 piece spoiler (assuming it's not broken)? Oh....and do you also happen to have a steering wheel center cap in good/great shape that looks like this....
Derth_Deboblo

Color does not matter (black is preferred). All but 2 tabs on mine broke off. It needs to have no missing tabs please.:D

all 5 pieces and it is a gm one NOT BROKEN $225 plus shipping.i have never seen a horn cap like the one in the pic.

horn cap outer ring on this car was broken

Do you by chance have a complete gray floor shifter handle? If so let me know! Thanks!

i have some complete used ones obviously worn on top where your hand goes but not broken $50 plus shipping

i have blue,grey.maroon

drivers pwr seat parts

does the drivers power seat work? specifically is the transmission part and cables OK? not loose, not cracked, etc

What is the condition of the chrome strip above the glove box? If in A condition, How much? Send PM. Brad

any word on the wheel well trim?

still have not pulled that off the car! i believe the right front was a chrome 1 that was painted because the fender was off another car. any certain 1 you are looking for?

Tails

How much for the tails shipped to 13904? Are they in decent shape? I can't really tell in pictures. Let me know.