A GARAGE FULL OF PARTS LITERALLY !!!! LOCATED IN CT ~~ CALL OR TEXT 203 213 9126 JAMES ~ WAY MORE

Price on limited console shipped to PA 18015 ??
Do you have any Lier seats ??

so you dont have i roller with a full inside need something clean to put amoter and tranny in let me know thanks .thats alllllot of stuff man .

Price on limited console shipped to PA 18015 ??
Do you have any Lier seats ??

$console 225 shipped. i only ever had 1 set of leir seats. there is a guy up here that has a couple sets but he wont ship them!!!! shipping is not even a option for him so unless your willing to drive up to CT or pay a fortune to have fedex / ups store to wrap and ship them because he will not wrap them up. i believe he wants $300-400 a set again he may have up to 4 sets of these

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/pts/3125872719.html

i know he also had grey and tan ones at 1 time also

so you dont have i roller with a full inside need something clean to put amoter and tranny in let me know thanks .thats alllllot of stuff man .

i have a really nice regular regal coming in that is somewhat apart. car was from florida at some point. doors look really nice since i almost throw every door out i get from up here. its a hardtop with no vinal top. trunk lid is mint. the entire nose is off the car. back bumper is nice. inside the trunk was nice .quarters and rockers and wheel houses were nice from what i could see. the kid said there was a small hole in the driver side front floor pan but i didnt see it.

i also have a 1/2 stripped 85 gn moonroof with a decent shell.
GN85MOON.jpg

GN85.jpg

partscars046.jpg

85GNREAR.jpg

85GN111.jpg

if your looking for a complete car minus engine and tranny with a nice body i cant help if i had 1 i would just drop a engine and tranny in it myself since i have a few of them sitting around.the moonroof gn i had for about 4 years now and i bought it more or less like this and i was gonna put it back toghther but i bought other cars and its too far on the back burner for me to do anything with and i have been selling parts off of it

how much did you want for the regular regal your talking about?

Depends on what you want ! Define what you want . See the blue stripped shell on page 1 in my pics I got $1000 for that as it was and this is on par with that 1 as far as condition goes . Looks like original paint with no bubbling or hidden surprises that I could see.

My plans were to cut the floor pans off of it and the quarters and wheel wells off . It's much easier to store that way and sells faster. Everyone around here would die for a frame like this one since most of the time the rear rails are non existant or super scaley and this frame looks way better than what I customarily see. Like I said it originally came from florida which would explain its condition

Would like a GN rear end for complete rebuild, shiped to 40513 Lexington, Ky. do you have and $. thanks

How much for the centercaps you have pictured? I will take all four, shipping to 11758. Or i can pick them up if you prefer.

How much for the centercaps you have pictured? I will take all four, shipping to 11758. Or i can pick them up if you prefer.

YOU DO REALIZE THEY ARE NOS GM RIGHT? WHEN AVAILABLE FROM GM THEY WERE $96 EACH AT THE END AND THAT WAS PROBABLY AT LEAST 5 YEARS AGO $450 PICKED UP FOR THE SET. NOT SPLITTING THEM UP
AUG162011060.jpg

AUG162011061.jpg

Looking for a few good 86-87 MAF.... Also would you happen to have a 109 block that is damaged in some way that it cant be used in a car again? Thanks

Looking for a few good 86-87 MAF.... Also would you happen to have a 109 block that is damaged in some way that it cant be used in a car again? Thanks
I HAD A JUNK 109 BLOCK ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND I TURNED IT INTO ABOUT $30 IN SCRAP METAL. MOST OF THE CARS I USUALLY GET RUN SO THE ENGINES ARE USUALLY GOOD. I MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE GOOD MAFS I WOULD NEED TO CHECK TO MAKE SURE I JAVE ENOUGH FOR ALL MY CARS BEFORE I COULD SELL ANY THOUGH. SOME OF MY CARS ARE APART AND I CANT SELL MYSELF SHORT ON MAFS

Let me know if u find a block or maf. Thanks. Anytime u get around to it

I HAVE 3 GOOD 109 BLOCKS STANDARD BORE FOR $350 EACH PLUS SHIPPING OR YOU CAN PICK UP. LAST ONE COST $130 FOR THE TRIP FROM CONNECTICUT TO MARYLAND

How about black front and rear bumpers and a trunk lid with the spoiler including the 2 corner pieces??? Price?

Looking to see if you have the stock 87 digital dash, in working order, backing mounting plate, and bezel. If so how much for the complete package.